its another hazing session and maybe its just kong but he is actually quite excited for this hazing session after that dinner. they were late for the hazing session as their classes ran a bit late. the hazers as expected were pissed and started lecturing about valuing time.

and another hazing session meant another arthit-kongpob war. kong hoped it not to be but who is he kidding.

"this is the first time so i will let you go for today" the first years visibly slumped back to relax. "but..." arthit eyed everyone and everyone tensed again "i will chose one guy... or a girl to answer my questions and if he...or she cant then you will all have to take punishment" arthit said. The freshmen started panicking. Kong could see the visible stiffness in arthit and therr is something wrong with the hazer gang today. What? He didnt knew.

and everyone knew who it was going to be

"0062!" and there goes kong's hope. maybe the senior was suffering from MPD.

"how many students are there today? count it." arthit ordered and kong did

"now tell me how many students are absent from here"

"54 khap"

"and why arent they present here?" arthit asked and the classmates of kong gave him a pit look and knott looked at arthit annoyed he was done with him what has gotten into arthit suddenly?

okay that's it why this senior is so rude? kong just cant give 'i dont know' answer and let the senior win and his fellow classmates suffer. Di! bring it on 2 can play a game

"they are here" kong said. on a second thought he should just shut his mouth.

"where are they 0062" arthit snarled this was not going the way he wanted it to.

"they cant be present physically so they instead sent their hearts" 'seriously kong' kong scolded himself.

"fine then their hearts will be enough for all of you to run 54 laps around the field" arthit shouted

"no. they only sent their hearts to me" kong said smiling cheekily

"oh pray tell why only you" arthit mocked but didnt expected to be knocked by whatever answer the junior's mouth was going to spew.

"to replace the heart that i have given to you" kong said waiting for his impending doom

"0062! 54 laps now!" arthit said and kong went more than happily he doesnt want to be in arthit's sight anymore for now.

arthit on the other hand was in some sort of frenzy what was that? it almost sounded like a confession even tho he knew its kong being the hero. knot side glanced at his friend and sighed. he was the only one who had noticed kong's crush on arthit back then but he remained quiet. he saw kong being humiliated but kept quiet he maybe wasnt brave enough then to confront and to ask. he have seen arthit all this years seen arthit talk to kong's picture, seen arthit remembering the later and crying his hearts out in the later's birthday but he never asked. he never asked arthit how naive he can be to not acknowledge the truth the obvious? So when arthit told that he broke up with namtan for good this time knot was happy that arthit have finally understood but ot went down the drain as soon when bright asked if he has a new crush and arthit declined outright.

kong was eventually stopped by a senior after 7 laps and she also gave him water to drink. arthit came after the hazing session to see kong and if he hadnt stop to stop him. but he saw kong being all smiley wih the senior girl and he didnt like it a bit.

"did you complete the 54 laps" arthit asked

"no. i did 7." kong said

"did i tell you to stop?" kong shook his head "then why?"