𝗔 𝗚𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴.

Tuesday — 2:12 PM

Soobin's P.O.V

Typing up the rest of my assignment, I lean my head back in pure bliss at finally getting it done.

This project is probably the biggest assignment yet, I hand in the assignment before looking up at the clock. I'm at school right now and our professor did a lot less teaching today, we were really just working on the stuff he assigned to us, yesterday I had afternoon classes, and so I had lunch with Yeonjun before that, (and met with Lia).

I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, I never really thought of how it would be like or if the day would even come where Lia confesses her undying love for me. I can't believe it happened just yesterday, I sometimes try not to doubt anything but I feel like things are too good to be true.

And now that me and Lia are dating, I'm seeing a whole different side of her.

Like this morning, she came to the campus to drop something off and then began leaving, I asked if she'd come back on my way to class, however, instead, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

Only to say afterwards that'd she's going to work and I nodded unable to say a word.

I was so flustered even now when I think of her I think everything else.

I mean before we got together and were just 'friends' I held back on looking at her mouth or being flirty because I assumed even if we got together she wouldn't like that.

Now I feel like that's changed.

Checking the time, I smile at how class will be over soon, I'm thinking of leaving early today, I already gave the school a heads up. Pulling out my phone, I think of texting Lia and instantly dismiss it, when she said she'd be at work, I'm sure she's doing something musical.

Maybe she just started recording her album.

And I don't want to disrupt that.

However, I'm not really leaving early for fun, I'm leaving because I landed a tutoring job, I have to tutor this rich couple's son in science because he's failing badly. They interviewed me and everything, after sometime they decided to give me a chance, so I can't fuck up.

Placing my phone back in my bag, I watch as the clock hits 2:20 and decide it's time to go.

Bowing at my professor, I walk out and head towards the exit with my back pack hurled against my shoulder.

***

Their house is huge.

It isn't even a house.

The mansion isn't like all the other mansions around the area, it's in a dark brownish oak tree colour that gives it a fireplace vibe. The greenery at the front impresses me and so I note that someone gardens around here. Walking towards the magnificent entrance, I knock lightly and almost immediately someone opens the door.

I'm met by a very young looking boy, who I can only assume is about 15 or 16 years old. 'Who are you?" He asks rather rudely but I could care less, "I'm going to be tutoring someone who lives here" I honestly think I'm tutoring him, however, the moment those words leave my mouth he shuts the door in my face.

I lightly curse under my breath at what just happened, the next time the door opens again it's opened by an older man who seems to carry himself like he rules the world. He has muscles that strain the suit he's in and his hair is so neatly combed that running his fingers through it would feel like running a hand through water. The same boy I saw earlier is behind who I assume is his father, but he looks defeated has his head is bowed down as if he should not have done what he did.