✗ thirty two ✗

Start from the beginning

"You're literally going to murder me, Nishimura! Get off!", I whined, trying to shove the big boulder that acted like a spoiled brat as always.

It didn't work on my favor, unfortunately because he didn't listen. It's like in his perspective, what Ni-ki wants, Ni-ki gets.

"Don't worry, I will bury you with myself", he responded and put his arm over my body.

I huffed in annoyance and shoved him off of me with all the strength I had, which wasn't a lot considering I'm sick but it still did the work and the next thing I knew, Nishimura was yelping in offense from down the floor.

I rolled away from him with a sigh and turned my back on him. This time, I fell asleep again without any kind of disturbance anymore.

I woke up once again and groaned at the heat all over my body. I could feel the sweat all the way from my head down to my back and I coughed very loudly.

This definitely earns the attention of Ni-ki who was currently playing games on his couch near me.

He runs up to the bed and put a hand over my head, "Shit, you're really sick. What should we do?"

And even in the worst of wrong timing, I still have it in me to make fun of him.

"Go get a knife. Kill me. End me now, Nishimura before it was too late for the both of us", I exclaimed quite dramatically while I hold onto both of his shoulders.

I'm sure I already heard that line somewhere. Maybe in one of those horror movies I'd love to watch.

He pushed my hands off, looking like he'd been burn or something, "Come on, be fucking serious for once, Grumps!"

"Where's your bathroom? I need to go take a hot shower. Clothes too", I stared up at Ni-ki and poked him aggressively in the cheeks.

I heard him hum and mumble words that were inaudible to me as he gets up the bed but my hand were tugging on the back of his shirt. It's either because I'm sick or I actually like him not to leave me in the bed yet.

Let's hope it's the former, not the latter.

He removed my hand, causing me to pout. Forget I did it, "Stop doing that! The bathroom is literally there in the corner of this room. And I already put clothes on the sink. Now let me call someone", he said and then step out of the room.

I rolled off of his bed with a big yawn before I glanced at the bedside clock and it said 9:43 am. I walked into his bathroom and started to brush my teeth, jamming out to the songs I played in my phone settled on top of shelf thing above the toilet bowl.

To say the shower was amazing would be an understatement. It was euphoria. The shower room was so big and I danced and sang, almost sliding down to my butt at one second.

I will be surprised if Nishimura wouldn't hear me having a one time concert in his bathroom.

Afterwards, I put on the clothes he lent me and dried my hair off with the hair dryer I see beneath the closet I see underneath the sink.

It sounds weird for me and silly even to be doing all of this in Ni-ki's house. We seemed like you know - that thing, the thing I once used to disturb a lot in Valentine's day at their dates.

When I got out of the bathroom, I found Nishimura lying on the bed again so I jumped there and do it again, "Wake up and brush my hair! And then take a shower and we can do stuff like ordering a breakfast from Mcdo!", I exclaimed with a big grin.

"We're getting you some medicines first on the pharmacy", he grumbled and pulled a pillow over his head, "The brush is on the bathroom. I'll be in the shower later. Good night!"

Then he went back to sleep again. How does somebody wanted to sleep that much all day? I give him one last look and went to the bathroom to brush my hair. After I was done, I was shaking Nishimura up but he keeps rolling away from me or dodging any of my moves to get him into the shower room.

Considering the fact he even pulled me for a cuddle, it didn't work on his favor.

He was soon forced to run away from the second I farted on him.

Believe it or not, it was one of the weird reaction my body does in the morning.

Once Nishimura is finally out of the rather too long shower and got dressed, he walked out of the bathroom. His hair was wet and messy and hot. God help me, what am I talking about?

"You can just ask me for a picture you know", Ni-ki told me with a smirk, breaking me out of my thoughts

I hid how flustered I was by wearing a disgust expression, "Shut up and brush your hair, so we can go now"

I heard him chuckle and I saw his shadow disappearing back into the bathroom. Oh, a stupid idea formed in my mind but it couldn't be helped if this is what always going through me whenever he arouns, so I'll put into the process.

Insert smiley face. Cheer on me please!

I slowly tiptoed towards the bathroom and smirked to see him brushing his hair in front of the mirror, "Boo yah!", I screamed and jumped on Ni-ki's back.

The funny is that I totally forgot to ask him what we are and what we could be and what's going to happen now between us. But whatever, I'm enjoying this to even care.

Like they said, you only live once!

I heard the monkey's laugh as I looked in the mirror to see his face. His goofy smile was so cute. And the way his eyes lit up when he smiled. Just kidding, I don't want to be screwed here for having a crush on him.

"Let's go to mall too", he said with what looks a like a permanent cheerfulness. I looked at him weirdly before he said, "What? Since we'll be skipping school anyway, let's make the most of it for this day"

"Take me to your car then, my horsey monkey", I said dramatically, still on his back with my arms wrapped around his neck because I'm extra dramatic and happy even though I'm sick.

Pfft, who cares about it getting worse anyway? Not me!

He chuckled and ran down the stairs with me on his back, the both of us cackling like childrens all the way to his car until it stopped by my massive fit of coughs and it was then over.

Great. What a way to ruin the mood. Fuck this fever shit and I'm not going to let it stop me from having fun all day.

With him.

Park Minji's today's mood:

Bitch with a fever, but with a chance of enjoying the day with Nishimura Riki.

next chapter

who's loving the way they almost have the same personality?

don't forget to vote & comment!