𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 🐺/🧛🏻‍♂️

Start from the beginning

"Let me take you." He said and helps her to the class.

___

"This is it, Mr. Rutter class." Clawdius said stopping in front of the class. "See you later, claws." Rae said seeing that the class was about to start and kiss him.

"Good luck, you'll need it for this one." Clawdius said with a smile watching her go in as she waved at Frank and Draculaura who were saving a seat for her.

____________

Rae stands up from her seat picking up her books as the bell rings walking out with Frank and Draculaura.

"Is it me, or do all the dead languages sound like coughing?" Frank asked making Rae let out a relief sound. "Thank god I wasn't the only one thinking that." Rae said making Frank laugh.

"Totes. Mr. Rutter is all, "Repeat after me..." Draculaura said as she coughs making Rae about to laugh when she stops seeing their teacher coming from behind them. "Very good, Draculaura." He said.

"But remember, roll your 'R's." Mr. Rutter said coughing.

"Attention students, would everyone please make their way to the Vanplitheater for a special announcement." Headmistress Bloodgood said through the speakers.

"I wonder what it is?" Rae asked as she saw Clawdius waiting for her by the entrance of Vamplitheater going to the seats that were saved for them.

"Hey, as long as we're missing class, I'm cool." Deuce said from behind Rae and she turns around to greet him, Abbey and Ghulio. "Hey guys." She said making Deuce face her with a smile.

"Hey, Rae." He said his snakes hissing a little.

"Awww, is nice to see you little dudes." Rae said with a small giggle when they hiss.

"My sources tell me it's going to be epic!" Spectra said going through Manny making Rae smile. "Spectra! Hi." Rae said and Spectra waved at her.

"They probably want to give me an award." Cleo said as she arrived to her spot. "For?" Rae asked.

"Being me." Cleo said with a smirk making Frank shake his head hearing what she had said. Rae was seated beside Draculaura who had Clawd beside her and Rae was seated beside Clawdius.

Clawdius was still standing up waiting for his sister to come as they left a spot for her.

"She's here." Rae said seeing Clawdius sister looking around. "Hey, Howleen! Over here." Clawdius shouts making Howleen walks towards them.

"You want to sit with us?" Clawdius asked.

"Aww! Sit with my older brother." Howleen said with a sweet smile only to change into a scoff. "As if. How embarrassing." She said with a smirk making Clawdius growl at her in a warning along with the students who heard it to laugh or look shock at the comment.

"Is that my backpack?" Clawdius asked pointing to the backpack that Howleen had on her. "Your old backpack, yeah." Howleen said with a smile.

"Did you paint it?" Clawdius asked looking more angry at his sisters making Rae frown.

"Mmm-hmm." She said. "More my style, like it?" She asked as she walks away with a smirk leaving Clawdius to growl at her with a glare.

"Seriously?!" He said as he takes his sit beside Rae and Rae puts her hand on his arm. "Come on honey, she's just trying to be a big girl." Rae said making Clawdius frown seeing his sister sit on her own looking at her backpack.

"Settle down." Ms. Crabgrass said as she adjusted the mic for the their headmistress. "Headmistress Bloodgood has some sort of announcement."

That's when Headmistress Bloodgood come in with her nightmare and her head in her right hand. She throws her head back to her body looking at the students serious.

"Monster High has long stood for diversity, equality and harmony among all monsters species. Not only that as we finally have a human student for the first time who isn't afraid of our kind and I'm glad that we are going that direction of having a future with them." Headmistress Bloodgood said with a big smile.

"We're the only school of our kind and our success has not gone unnoticed." Headmistress Bloodgood said. "Which is why the school board has decided to expand Monster High." She said making Rae confused along with the rest of the students.

"Expand?" Frank asked.

"Starting Monday, we will be opening our doors to the Vampires from Belfry Prep." Headmistress said and that made Rae gasp at the news, she felt Clawdius grab her hand with a frown on his face. "And the Werewolves of Crescent Moon High." She finished.

"Vampires." Rae, Clawdius and Clawd said in shock while Draculaura did the same. "More Werewolves." She said wide eyed.

"I don't like this." Rae whispers hidden herself at the news.