27. So we're robbing them..?

School had ended, and you want to know what they where doing? Not studying, not watching movies, or educational documentaries. No, they where about to rob a bank. That's sounds bad, but it wasn't just ANY bank. It was a blood bank.

"So we sneak in from the side, up there there's a door. A fire-escape one. We drop down.. And that should be where they store the main supply ones!" Toga said, her voice normal. Almost as if she's done this before, while Izuku was practically panicking. He had never broken any rules, even less, broke into a place! But it's for Toga's quirk. So he went a long with it. "So, I'll keep watch. I have very good eyesight. You just have to open the safe vault, I'll be telling you the code. We take about.. 20, then get out like we where never there!" Toga explained a little too happy. He nodded, "Alright." He really didn't have much to say. The plan sounded simple.

Looking up at the building, he felt like it was gonna be a lot harder than what he thought. He gulped, easy peasy, just follow Toga.
He climbed up the fire escape until they where on the roof. It was a lot higher than expected, but Toga did it easily. It made him question how fit Toga was. "Ok.. Then we just break this!" Toga shouted. She broke the lock on the door. Soon she went in and he followed after her. It was dark in there, which made sense since nobody was in there. Of course they wouldn't leave the lights on. The only thing that was on in here was the fridges that stored the blood.

"Ok Toga, which safe?" He asked. There where tons that lined the back. She hummed for a moment, looked around and picked up a list of some type. "Ooo~! This one should be O-! My favorite~" She mumbled. While Toga kept watch he got on his knees and started to work on the code. "Capital A. Capital T 3 7 h x capital P t l k Capital L 4." Toga said scanning the room.
As he finished inputting the letters and numbers, the vault made a, 'click.' He quickly grabbed some bags.

"Umm.. Izu? You might wanna hurry." Toga whispered. "I got it! Why though-" Izuku didn't finish his sentence as Toga came over to shush him. She pointed at a figure in the dark. Security.

Silently, Toga motioned to the exit. The way they came from, he nodded. First Toga went up, swiftly to not make any noise. Oh gosh, oh gosh. He really didn't want to get caught. He handed the bags over to Toga, to make it easier to climb out. In doing so, he dropped one. It made a spurting sound. Darn it.

He looked over to where he last saw the security guard, it seemed like they noticed him too. "Hay you! Stop right there." It was a male voice that barked at him. "Grab my hand!" Toga yelled at him. He grabbed onto her as she pulled him up. He locked the escape as soon as he was out. Some blood was smeared from the bag that had exploded. His breathing was tattered. He actually did that.

"Yay! We did it!" Toga giggled beside him. It definitely gave him a rush, and it was actually kinda fun. "That was fun~" She said. "Speak for yourself, I think I broke a rib." He joked. She laughed, "You'll be fine."
Oh gosh, he is so in love with this girl.

----
(601 words excluding this.)

Yay! New chapter. :3