13. Crush on a special somebody~

It was.. Dark. Where was she?
Suddenly she found herself transported into a near blinding light, where is this place- No.
No, no, no, it can't be.. She knows this place all too well.

It was her home. When she was a little girl, and her parents where happy. They where a family, an ordinary happy family. Or that would have been the story if she hadn't been born. "WHY IS IT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!? DO YOU EVER THINK OF ME ANYMORE!? YOUR OWN DAUGHTER, OR JUST THE HOT CHICKS AT WORK!?" It was a loud voice and it almost made her shrink back in fear. It was her mother, that can't be right, she's.. Gone. "Think about you? Hah, all I've ever done is think of this DAM BROKEN FAMILY, DO YOU NOT SEE YOUR DAUGHTER, SHE'S A FREAK!!?!"  Ouch, and that was her father. Always calm and collecting in the beginning, and aggressive towards the end.

This was a dream, a dream she always had. Why couldn't it ever stop?
There was a loud aggressive sigh on the side of the door where Toga was standing. "Himiko, don't you see her? She's not normal-" Her fathers voice got cut short from her mother's sharp voice. "Yes, a normal girl. She looks fine." Toga felt some pride but it was short lived, she was happy her mother defended her but her dad.. "Exactly, she looks normal, but her quirk. it's not natural! HIMIKO PLEASE! DON'T YOU SEE-" Silence.
That was all that was heard, she peeked through the door. And there lay her father, lifeless, a sharp spear of hardened blood impaled him. And her mother, standing there, her eyes red. Red with craze, adrenaline. Murder.

She woke up with a jolt. She took a deep breath, it's just a dream, just a dream.
No matter how many times she repeated this the clear image never left her mind. Why did she have to remember? Tears streaked her face, she didn't make a sound. She was used to this, but it always hurt just as much. She tucked herself closer, burying her face into her knees. She wanted someone to comfort her, but who?
--

Izuku woke up groggily, a loud notification had woken him up. When he saw who sent it he was less mad, Toga? That's weird, it's the middle of the night.
'Hay, you might be asleep, it you do see this then.. Uh, I kinda just needed someone to talk too.'
'Get back to me as soon as you can, :) '

Izuku shrugged, he was alright. He had slept early today so it was fine. So he began typing a response:
'Sure, Wryu?' (Why are you up?)
He waited patiently for a response but didn't have to wait long since it was almost immediate. A loud, 'ping' was heard and he went to open her message.

'Bad dream. Also, is it alright if we like.. Meet up? Like right now?'
'Only if you want though, it's kinda late. :3'

He thought for a bit. Huh, a bad dream. He wasn't one to refuse Toga so he got ready as he typed out an answer.
'Ya, meet at the park.'
He put his shoes on and got on a coat, it still got pretty chilly in Japan. Though it rarely snowed for more than a day or two.

He sneaked through past the rooms, and finally he was out. Being out at night in Mustafa Japan wasn't the safest thing to do, but for Toga he would. She had sent him a link with directions to where they would meet, it was the same park they went to get ice cream. Sprinting he finally made it, he saw her under a tree sitting on a bench. When she saw him she instantly perked up and went towards him in a big hug. "Izu~!! You came!" She giggled excitedly. By the looks of her face she must have been crying, the mascara she wore was more smudged than usual.

He brushed some hair out of her face, her eyes where red "Hay, are you okay? Where you crying?" He said softly trying not to ask to many questions. She blinked a couple times, a blush on her face, though it was hardly noticeable with the clouds covering the moonlight. "Um, ya.. I'm alright, can I just have a hug?" She only slightly sniffled, evading his second question.
He gave a nod and she just snuggled closer to him. She had never had anyone go out of their way for her, so this was nice for a change. They both sat down on the bench, Toga clinging onto Izuku. He stroked her hair soothingly, he had hardly been in situations like this so he was a little unsure of what to do.

Toga was content, she felt happy with Izuku. Very happy. She always blushed and looked the other way, he made her feel special. And she sorta had a bit of a crush on him, and they where sorta close right now.. She could just.. She shouldn't, should she?
Toga was thinking of kissing him, or something, confessing her feelings. But she was nervous of rejection. Swallowing her nerves she looked up and went in for the kiss. The kiss was short and sweet, she pulled back blushing. Although it only lasted a second she felt like her whole body was burning up, she just kissed her crush. Izuku was confused, but also happy. But very confused. Before he could even react she got up, "You know, it's getting late. We should head home, um, goodnight!" She said fast.

And before he could call out to her she was gone. Wow, his crush just kissed him.. Is he dreaming?
He was starstruck, he didn't know what to think. Did this mean Toga liked him back? She just left suddenly, did this count as a confession? These thoughts made him blush, he'll just ask Toga tomorrow. And hopefully he doesn't start stuttering, how would he even bring it up?
He sighed, he was over thinking this. He should head home, before his mother finds out he's not in bed.

-------
(1029 words excluding this.)

AHH, my schedule is so bad! I apologize for the late chapter, something just came up.. But, ya! So, so sorry!
Also, ooo~ someone's got a crush! (Izuku)