7. I should have expected that...

Today was THURSDAY! Ya... Who is he walking with?? Well, no other than the one the ONLY Himiko! Ya, so she kinda just tagged along with Izuku on his way to school. "Izu~!! Soo, you gonna tell me why you got detention? Or am I gonna have to guess, the worst.?" Toga hummed, "No, no, no! I-ill tell you!" Toga giggled at his response, izuku didn't want her to assume the WORST, so.. "..I answered a question correctlyy..." He mumbled.
"Hmm??" She couldn't hear what he said.
"I answered a question correctly." Toga looked at him with a puzzled expression. "What?" She asked again.

"I answered a question and apparently because I'm quirkless.. I'm not allowed to get them right. So they thought I was cheating.." He said hoping she'll drop the whole ordeal. "Wow.. That is not very fair.. That's so mean!!" They just walked the rest of the way to his school in silence.

Once they arrived to the gate Izuku was about to bid her farewell when he got interrupted. "Hay! Is it true your cheating in class? And whos that?-" It was a student he had never seen before, but they stopped speaking. When he turned he saw why, Toga was on top of the fence glaring at the other student intently. Weirded out the other student left, "Weirdo.."

I guess she did look a bit scary on the fence, "Thanks Toga." He said as he walked into the building.
---------------

Inside his classroom nothing was different except the occasional glance his way. "Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya. Please report to the principles office! Quickly!" The announcement rang throughout the 9th grade section as a series of, 'Ooos' and 'your in trouble' where said around the class. Why would he be called to the principle's office? Scared he got his stuff and walked to the door, thankfully he didn't get tripped this time.
------

Now in the principles office he waited for a reason as to why he was there. "Midoriya, I'm sure your wondering why your here. Correct?" He gave a nod before the principle began speaking again. "We will be having a special placement test for you since it has come to our attention that you have been cheating in class. And for precaution we're having you retake this test in case you maybe, cheated on them.."
Izuku was stunned, seriously?? They think he cheated on his tests?
But he didn't say anything, he just obliged as a piece of paper was slid in front of him.

"You will do the test in front of me and your teacher." Just as the principle said than his teacher came through the door with a smug smile on his face. "Begin!"
So he did as he was told, answering all the questions as quickly as possible. When he was done the principle scanned over it quickly and frowned.. "Full marks..." He said through gritted teeth.
Izuku decided to speak up, "So do I pass?" It looked like his principle was about to blow a fuse.

Just then his teacher spoke up, "Sadly no. A student said you had hit another classmate and them, themselves. They came up to me with a gash on their head, so therefore you are suspended. Dismissed."
What?
How? He was with toga the entire morning, then straight to class! This was a lie! He never did this!

"Hold on there, if this is true -which I take your word for it- then this isn't just a suspension, this could be an expelltion. Or worse!" Oh my gosh.. The principle is an idiot.

"Midoriya you are here by expelled! Go home, your mother will be called later on to discuss."
They can't do this!! Can they?
He felt so weak, he could only nod meekly as he left the office. His mother is gonna be so disappointed in him. Just like his dad.. Also this is incredibly stupid. He can't do this. You can't just expel a student with faulty evidence! Welp, whatever. He didn't feel like going back home just yet, just to wait for his mother to get back in her usual cheerful mood. Then ruin it with THIS news. Whatever, 'THIS' was..
Well there goes his dreams of going to UA with an expel on his form! He's gonna get flagged immediately..

*Sigh* He sat on the sidewalk, "Toga, I know your there." He said not even looking back. "What!? How?" She yelled, then jumped down from her hiding place.
"Hmm.. Your looking quite glum. What happened?" She said comfortingly. "I might have just gotten expelled and ruined my chances at UA." He responded back to her dully. "No ya didn't! Look, I'm not really supposed to be saying this, but.. There might still be a way.. Meet me tomorrow on this street, in that alleyway over there. don't be late." She said pointing towards a dark sliver between two buildings. "Wha-" before he could question her she was already gone.

'Huh, a way to get into Ua..' Toga really is a mysterious person. But he's gotta love her for it, now.. back home..
To his mother...

-----------
855 words excluding this!