●•~Small Sapnap~•●

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Small>sapnap
CareGiver>Philza
P.O.V>philza
Sapnap Nickname>little blaze
Philza Nickname>none cuss to small for words
Space>baby
Age space>1

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

THIS TIME I KNOW THE ARTIST ITS THEANGRYHEDGEHOG ON TWITTER!

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

TW>falling off a counter,crying

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Prompt>Phil is wondering in the nether looking for quartz and find sapnap playing with lava with a pacifier,and being sapnaps cg he take him to a nether base for when sapnap is small.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Philza P.O.V.S

I was looking around for quartz when I heard giggles,I went towards the sound to find my little blaze playing with lava.

"Hi little blaze,"

I said and he stopped and turned around to face me and giggled,usually he would run to me yelling buba but he didn't wich is rare but it also meant he was very small I went towards him and picked him up.

"How old little blaze?"

He Looked confused and then looked at his hand showing me 1finger up.

"We have a very small boy don't we?"

He giggles and played with my hair while I started walking to our nether base.

The nether base was for ocation like this when sapnap was little.

At the time we arrived,he was already a bit asleep but exited to play I should say the least.

I opened the door and went inside,going to the kitchen and went to change him after changing him.

(the skirt as a short and no horn or tail or collar)

I placing sapnap on the counter making my way to a cabinet to take a sippy out.

I heard crying and saw he fell off,I threw the sippy away and runned to him picking him up going to the couch.

"Shhh little blaze I'm here bubas here.."

He continued crying,and I continued to sooth him.

He ended up falling asleep on me with his head on my chest,I guess my heart beat now soothes him out.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

●•~REQUEST~•●

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

♡~ 384 words ~♡

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLAODING! But in 2days,I will be going away so I will have less time but more time with my familly! I will be telling you gay in an A/N how days went and will upload on what I did if that even interests someone-but I hope this little chapter was good for you for the time being!^^

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆