●•~Small Karl~•●

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Small>karl
CareGiver>george
P.O.V>No one
Karl Nickname>little traveler,bud,big boy
George Nickname>dada
Space>kid
Age space>4

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

The drawing isn't mine so credit to them,I can't find them anymore but credit to them

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

TW>scared little,nightmare

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Prompt>Karl as a nightmare and goes to his cg being 4hears old.karl his cg wakes up from george shaking him while crying. George make angel milk and makes Karl drink until he falls back asleep.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

No one P.O.V.S

Karl woke up scared and little because of a bad dream of the other side.

He walked to george door,and opened it walking towards George he started shaking him awake.

"Mmh.."

George said sitting up and looking at who shaked him awake,his eyes softened as he saw Karl with is Mushroom teddy in arm,and pacifier in mouth.

"Aw bud what's wrong?"

"I go bad dweam..I sowy I woke yo up.."

"It's okay Lil on,common let's make angel milk and go back to sleep okay?"

"Ota.."

George got up from his bed and picked Karl up.

"How old are you bud?"

"I tis od!"

He shoved 4fingers up,and smiled.

"Aww your a big boy aren't cha?you little traveler!"

Karl giggled and placed his head in the crook of George's neek.

They walked downstairs into the kitchen.

"Bud can I trust you to sit on the counter and not move from there while I make angel milk?"

George asked,knowing well Karl could stay calm and not move but wanted to know for sure everytime.

"Huhu!I big bwoy an big bwoy can do that!"

"Alright,thx you"

George said placing Karl on the counter making his way towards the fridge and taking milk out,get sugar and vanilla extract.

"What was the nightmare about little traveler?"

George said putting the sugar and vanilla extract into the milk.

"Big scawy man wa runin to me wit a sord an he caugh me an threw me in waer.."

"Aww bud ni one his gonna hurt or threw you into water,here let's go back up to my room."

George said picking Karl up once more and giving the little the angel milk bottle,and walking upstair.

"I'll be there to protect you while you sleep okay?"

"Mhm.."

George went into his room laying on his bed and placing Karl back against his stomach,and started stroking Karl hair.

While Karl drinker the angel milk.

"Hewe"

Karl said handing George the said angel milk bottle which was now empty.

"Thank you bud."

George said taking the said empty bottle and placing it on the desk next to his bed.

"Now sleep alright ill be there when you wake up."

With that karl fell asleep in his dada's arms.

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

●•~REQUEST~•●

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

♡~ 509 words ~♡

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Thx you for reading!i started this chapter at 09:20pm it is now 10:29pm!an hour and 9minutes to do this.well huuum recently I've been having family problems so I will not be posting a lot.but I decided to post this!

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆