●•~Small skeppy~•●

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

Small>skeppy
CareGiver>puffy
P.O.V>none
Skeppy Nickname>little diamond
Puffy Nickname>none since he will be to small for talking!
Space>baby
Age space>1-2

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

The drawing isn't mine so credit to them,I can't find them anymore but credit to them

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

No one's P.O.V.S

Skeppy was walking with puffy, talking about how he's a diamond.

"So,your telling me that your a diamond hybrid?"

Puffy said chuckling,at how skeppy was very happy and exited when telling her the story.

"Yea I am!"

He said happily.

"Btw have your heard of age regression?"

Puffy said,she saw how stressed skeppy as been these days or should I say week.

Puffy discovered that a while ago and since its a copying machinsme, she wanted skeppy to try it out.

"No what's that?"

"It's a copying machinsme!"

"Okay where the hell are you going with this?"

"I want YOU to try it out of course I've been seeing how stressed you've been these week!"

"Okayyyy and what am I fucking supposed to do?like what do i do???"

"Well,if I'm correct,(lol not me trying to say I'm still trying to understand how to explain age regression xD)
Age regression is when you go in a smaller state of mind like your mental age goes down I guess and yea!so you go back in a child mental state and since you act like a child most timessss I wanted to see If you wanted to try!"

"I guess I can try.."

He was still a bit confused about what it was,but they ended up at puffys house after a shopping spree to find object for skeppy so he can regress!

Here they are.