Niall, Questions and Romance?

Recap:

Harry’s pov:

I was broken out of my thoughts by a knock on my door, probably paparazzi but I should answer it anyway.

When I answered the door I saw someone I didn’t expect and they were out to kill.

Harry’s pov:

Bethany Drummond was at my door.

“What the hell harry? You can’t just leave one of your best mates at the hospital, to come home and do-do nothing!” she said.

Josh stepped out of the shadows causing me to frown, “then why aren’t you at the hospital? You know he loves you right?” I countered.

Bethany froze, I knew she was blond but no one, the lads or even the fans could have missed that detail, half the time niall seemed he was so in love he might hop in his car and run along on his way to propose to her!

Ok so maybe I was overreacting just a little.

“He-he loves me?” Bethany questioned, her chest (which I wasn’t staring at) was rising and falling at a fast pace, I don’t know if josh realised it, but she was in love with him to and it was much more than a forced fake date by her physio sister.

“Yes love, he loves you more than you can imagine, I see it too” josh answered. Bethany looked confused,

“Then why didn’t he tell me? Why didn’t you guys tell me? Gosh and here I was freaking over the fact that he might hate me after what happened, but no! He fricken loves me! Niall Horan loves me!” she rambled, causing me and josh to laugh.

“Yes love, but you’re rambling” I smiled; she immediately quietened down and just settled on jumping up and down every few seconds.

 “So what were you doing?” josh questioned, I shrugged “not much just hanging around waiting on news of niall, Louis and zayn”.

“Their fine you know!” Bethany giggled; she was defiantly in a happy place.

“El and Danni are keeping them company; they just took a nasty hit to the head”,

“And niall?” I questioned, she stiffened “he’s in theatre, I hope he’s ok honestly, this whole mess” she gestured around, “is my fault”.

Bethany’s pov:

It was my fault, all of it.

Niall’s love, he loves me! I also don’t deserve, no matter how much I love him back.

At the end of the day it was my sister and my cousin that made their lives hell. But it also wasn’t me. Because if niall loved me he couldn’t blame me right?

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pressed it to my ear, I could feel both the boys’ eyes on me and I listened eagerly to what the nurse had to say.

“Hello, Bethany Drummond?”

“Yes?” I replied,

“I have rang to inform you that Niall James Horan, is awake now and that his surgery was successful, he also wishes that he could he you as soon as possible-“

I didn’t listen to what the nurse had to say, I had to get to that hospital now!

“Take me, please?” I whispered, harry nodded in understanding and ushered us into his truck.

“Is he ok?” harry questioned me on the way to the hospital,

“was the surgery ok?”  I nodded, “everything’s fine, but please for the sake of my sanity, hurry up!”.

Harry complied and before I knew it we were breaking the speed limit, by more than I can count on my fingers.

“Where from now?” harry asked,

“Turn left at the next exit and then a right at the next street”.

The car was silent for then on.

Niall loved me? He loved me! I felt like a Disney princess, someone who I was supposedly only in a fake romance with loved me! I lost myself in his dreamy smile and beautiful blue eyes and…

“Bethany we’re here” harry broke my lovely daydream.

That’s all the encouragement I needed before I broke into a sprint and ran towards the hospital.

The fans and paparazzi were shouting at me but I ducked my head and continued running, I burst through the front doors and powered along the hall to the lift-to find out, it wasn’t working.

I sighed, but my adrenaline pushed me further and I opened the stair well door and took off up the stairs, I kept running until I reached the fourth floor where niall’s room was.

It was then that I became a marginally sensible citizen of England and walked fast, but quietly though the patient ward.

Niall’s door flew open in front of me and I ran to his side.

“Niall-niall I a-am so so-sorry” I burst into tears and grabbed the seat bringing it closer to the bed. But I still hadn’t mustered the courage to look at him.

“I can’t say how sorry I am, honestly niall please forgive me”.

A hand, hard and callused reached up and brushed a tear away and I looked up to meet the beautiful eyes of...Zach Efron? No, it wasn’t Zach Efron just a look alike, but it defiantly wasn’t Niall and he was staring at me?

“Yuck!” I squealed, “You’re not niall!”.

 The man laughed, “No miss I’m not the lad you speak of, whom are you looking for?” I wiped a tear away.

“niall-niall Horan, do you know where he is?” the man nodded his head, “go down the hall five doors, then take the first hall and it’s the second door to the right”.

I thanked the man and he smiled in return, it wasn’t until I left the room when I realised what was wrong with him.

The man, who may have just made my day, had no legs.

I walked fast down the hall and turned when the stranger said to and soon enough I found myself outside Niall’s door.

I pushed it open and was met with a familiar face and a head of gorgeous blond hair, he just smiled.

“Niall! I cannot explain how sorry I am, I am really, really sorry, you didn’t deserve what they did to you, I have wrecked your life!” I started sobbing again and bought another chair to the side of the bed, this time it was the right one, and held a cold hand in my own.

“Don’t cry beautiful” was the first thing niall said,

“I don’t need your tears because I have you” I tried a tiny smile, “have the lads came and see you?” niall nodded, “but I sent them away”.

“why did you do that?” I wondered out loud,

“Because otherwise it would be far too awkward to do this”.

He bought his hand under my chin and leaned his forehead against mine,

“I love you Bethany Drummond” he smiled in his cute niall way, and then he bought his lips to mine.

Our lips moulded together and I could feel his lips twist into a smile under the kiss, which was the most perfect moment of my life, I almost felt complete but there was one thing I had to do first.

I broke the kiss and put my forehead back against his.

“I love you too”.

Here’s an update! I am so sorry it’s been ages but with school and everything it’s been difficult to find time to write :( there is only ONE more chapter to go in I Found Eleanor Calder’s Cellphone At The Mall, then I promise a way better sequel! About Niall and Bethany’s romance!

#nethany all the way!

Love you guys (:

~A