"beach grove LA how can i help!" a lady on the other end says. "hi um i'm calling about my visit with my great grandma, i'm gonna have to switch appointments. if that's alright?" i tell her as Jackson changed out of his sweatpants.

"oh you must be Annabel! yes that's absolutely fine, when would you want to change it too?" she asked as i heard her typing on a keyboard. "hm probably the 10th? around 2" i shrug. "tell her it's 2 visitors" Jackson whispers. i give him a thumbs up in return.

"and is that just one visitor? just so i have the right amount of visitor badges" the lady asked. "um actually gonna be 2 visitors" i tell her as Jackson helped me out on my Jordan's, what a gentleman am i right?

"okay great, and i'm gonna need names for the visitors" she says as she types some more. "Annabel stokes and Jackson dean" "relations to the patient?" she asked clearing her throat. "Great granddaughter and close friend" i tell her.

"okay that's you set for 2pm visit, when you arrive you will need a mask till your in her room and one person signs in and out in the check book" she informs me. "okay that's great, thank you" i smile before hanging up.

"alright let's gooo" i say heading out, "hey cmereee" he says pulling me by the waist. "what what what" i smile at him. "kiss" he says pouting his bottom lip, i kiss his lips quickly before we head out.

—————

"so nikitas throwing a party tomorrow and invited us all" Thomas says as were at dinner. "oh is that why she texted me earlier 'get ur gorgeous ass over at mine by 2pm at the latest tomorrow'" i laugh reading the text from her, id ignored her i don't know why- 

"yup, she said she's picking your fit" thomas laughs. "oh god she's gonna give me the smallest fucking dress ever" i whine. "you aren't wearing it if it doesn't go half way down your thighs" Jackson's whispers in my ear. "gotcha" i nod passing Ace 10 dollars for my food as the check had came.

—————
August 7th

i headed over to nikitas by 2, i pulled up parking in my usual spot before heading inside, party planners were already setting up. "nikitaaaa" i sing walking down the hall to her room. "is that Miss Annabel?" i hear her squeal. "hii!" i smile walking into her room, she was sat by her vanity getting her makeup and hair done as she sat in a robe.

"sup bitch, so how are you? what's the gossip" she smiles. "i'm goodd, me and jackson are doing so well now" i smile half lying, i knew i could talk to nikita but i wasn't gonna say it right away. "that's great, he seems like a good guy. treats you right. anymore arguments or anything?" she asked handing her make up artiest lipstick.

"um yesterday after dinner, we had a yelling match. have you seen the shit that going around? apparently i've been a bit to close with Jacob lately?" i scoff. "no fucking way! you and Jacob are platonic not romantic my god, and Jackson started a screaming match over that? he should know better!" she said clapping her hands at the end.

"it's killing me that me and him can't just get along and be in a proper relationship without something getting in the way and he ended the yelling match yesterday by texting me 2 hours later saying 'we're on a break'AGAIN" i huff leaning on her vanity. "well tonight your gonna look that hot, he'll regret going on a break AND he won't raise his voice again" she nods smirking. "oh god what am i wearing?" i laugh.

"you brung your airforces right ?" she asks. "uh huh there in my bag, why" i ask tilting my head. "i got you the prettiest light pink dress, it's hanging up in the bathroom, your gonna have natural hair along with just mascara and clear lipgloss" she tells me.

"thank god i thought you'd like turn me into a drag queen and shove a wig on me or something" i chuckle. "honey your a natural princess there's no need for makeup and wigs on your end" she smiles before heading to change into her outfit.