Chapter 11 part 1: Madeline and Jones' wedding?/the death of the heathen

Start from the beginning

Calypso got up and smirked. Grabbing the Key and unlocking the chest. She had a knife in the other hand. "I think it will be you who dies Davy Jones."

Jones just growled, but then Ethan Woodward sighed and thinks if he dies to protect Jones and Madeline, his debt to Jones would be settled. "I don't think so Wretch!!" Woodward ran to Calypso attacking her with his sword. But Calypso smirked as William Turner showed himself. Ethan him self was surprised, as will spoke. "Hello Erik Turner, my baby brother.'

Jones looked confused, but then out of anger. "YOUR A TURNER!?!" Ethan sighed. "I didn't want to lose my friendship with you captain." Jones growled, as Ethan pulled his sword out from his back and started to clash his sword with William.

Jones saw that his men were hiding with harpoons. "FIRE!!!!!" the men just started to fire the harpoons hoping one will hit calypso in the chest. 

And one did so, she screeches out in pain. Turning to her giant size and the harpoon was still threw her chest, And through her heart. "Looks like you got what you wanted Davy Jones. Control of the sea!" Jones growled and yelled. "I DIDN'T WANT CONTROL OF THE SEAS. I JUST WANTED YOU, BUT YOU BETRAYED ME!! PRETENDED TO LOVE ME, AND NOW THAT I HAVE LOVE IN MY LIFE. YOU TRY TO DESTROY IT!!"

Calypso smiled and died right there and turned into sea foam. Meaning she actually stays dead this time!

Ethan Woodward was still fighting William.. William had fire on his sword, something that could kill someone of jones' crew. Ethan stabbed his sword (the sword the the horseman Montgomery) and stabbed it threw Williams chest as William also did so into Ethan's chest. They both push their swords into Each others heart.

(Fiona beating up Robin Hood's merry men: Shrek Reference)

Jones Growled. "NO!!" Madeline just jumped up and stopped time while she did, only to kick the men that was trying to hold her.

Men were coming all around Madeline. And she drawn her sword. Slicing their heads off. Jones smiled proudly at her, but walked over to Woodward and turner. As he threw will into the sea, to drown. He however tried to hold up Woodward. But Woodward sighed and chuckled. "I guess I'll be with my wife again." Jones sighed. "I hope ye will, both of your debts to me are satisfied. And remember that you can't best the devil twice Son."

(You can't best the devil twice son)

Jones just placed Woodward in the old long boat, nobody used anymore and pushed it away from the Dutchman, while he was holding onto the side of the ship with his suction cups. After the long boat was far enough. Jones set it on fire.

Jones however got back onto the ship And saw Madeline slicing off the men heads. He was stricken by her, and wondered to himself. "How did I ever find a woman like her?"

Jones saw Abigail Beckett trying to attack Madeline from behind, and he knew Madeline wasn't heartless. He grabbed Madeline with his claw hand and threw her out of the way. And got stabbed through his chest as he growled in agony but started laughing. " Missed! Did you forget, I'm a HEARTLESS WRETCH!"

Jones smirked and grabbed his sword, Killing Abigail Beckett. "Ye belong with your father. IN MY LOCKER!"

Madeline smiled gently, As Jones looked back at her. "Now where were we?" Madeline just laughed. "I believe we were trying to get married Captain Davy Jones~" Jones took Madeline's arm in his, the Dutchman being decorated with dead bodies. Cordelia being the corpse girl, Renshaw being the best man; since Ethan is dead.

Bootstrap was at the front of the deck, he smiled that Jones finally found a woman who wouldn't betray him. He cleared his throat. "Pirates and crew. We gather on the Dutchman now and forever, by our pirate king Davy Jones; and our new pirate queen Madeline sparrow. If anyone has anything to say, speak now or forever hold your peace!"

Nobody spoke up. But Woodward's spirit along with Savannahs being the dutchman, they made it to the wedding and Savannah just laid her head on Ethan's shoulder. "This was just like our wedding!" Woodward smiled and looked over at Jones happy at last, and with someone. "He truly does love her. He wouldn't have protected her, if he had not loved her."

Bootstrap smiled. "Do you Madeline sparrow take this heartless captain of the seas to be your husband, now and forever?" Madeline looked at Jones she was crying at her own wedding.

"I do!" She smiled and bootstrap looked at Jones. "And do you Captain Davy Jones, take this adoptive sister of Jack Sparrow, to be your wife. Now and forever?" Jones smirked caressing Madeline's face with his closed claw. "Aye, I do. Now and forever!"

Bootstrap looks at Renshaw. "May we have the lockets?" Renshaw gives Jones Madeline's and jones' to Madeline. Jones puts Madeline's around her neck, As Madeline puts Jones' around his neck.

Bootstrap smiled. "By the power invested by the flying Dutchman. We now pronounce you, Captain and wife. You may now kis-" bootstrap was cut off with Madeline and Jones kissing.

(Madeline's locket)

(Jones' locket)

(You guys can tell who's is who's locket

(You guys can tell who's is who's locket. Madeline's the darker one. Jones' is the much rustier one)