Chapter 8: The Kraken

Madeline woke up due to a nightmare, but looked around her seeing she was still in Davy jones' quarters. She tried to move, but felt Jones' arms around her. She smiled and snuggles into him. Jones silently woke up and held Madeline close to him. "I love you Madeline.. please don't ever change."

Madeline smiled and kisses Jones passionately, he kissed back. "I won't.. as long as you don't." Jones laughed and snorted. "I won't my love." Jones sighed and looked around his quarters. "Madeline.." Madeline looked up at Jones. "Yes Jones?" She smiled snuggling into him. Jones sighed and was nervous but he got the words out. "D-do you love me?" Gently was how he asked. Madeline looked and stared.. laughing.

Jones just sighed feeling bad that he said anything. It seemed to him, he let his guard down again. "Jones what kind of stupid question is that? I loved you since I got on the dutchman.. you were nice and sweet to me.. unlike the other relationship I've been in." Jones was happy that she loved him as he wrapped his legs around her legs and his tentacle arm around her waist. "Then will you be my wife?" Madeline sat on top of Jones chest now laughing. "Of course you cursed man."

Jones smiled genuinely. This was the actual first time he's been genuinely happy, with someone else. "Ever since you got onto my ship... I couldn't take my eyes off you.. and I couldn't get you out of my head" Madeline eyes widened as she smiled, blushing a slight bit. "Do you really mean that Captain Davy Jones?"

Jones smiled. Somehow his face was back to his normal human form his beard and everything back.

Madeline looked at Jones and rubbed her eyes. "Jones?" She was confused. Jones looked at Madeline. "Yes?" He said gently. Madeline eyes widened. "What happened to you?" She asked gently. Jones looked confused at Madeline. "What do you mean. 'what happened to me'?Madeline got off him. Getting into her bag, pulling out a mirror and showing Jones what he looked like. Jones gasped gently. Getting up from his bed and walked over to his mirror, looking at himself in anger. "This means it's my one day on land." Madeline sighed and walked over to Jones, placing her hands on both side of his face. "It's gonna be okay Jones, it's just for one day."

Jones smiled. And held her hands that were on his face. "Ye know, since it is my one day on land. Why don't I take you out?" Madeline smiled and blushed.. "I'm not exactly dressed for that captain." Jones chuckled gently. "Look into the closet, Calypso' dress I got for her is in there.. she never wore it though." Madeline looked at the dress, of course it was pretty but, would it fit her. Her and calypso weren't the same size or height. "Jones do you even think it will fit me?" Jones smiled proudly. "Good question you should ask that when you try it on!" He chuckled to himself.

Madeline sighed. And went inside the deeper quarters to put it on.. It took Madeline about 30 minutes to put her hair up and put on the dress. It was a pretty dress, and somehow it fit her.. as she walked back into Jones' quarters she was holding her arms. "Jones, how do I look?" Jones turned to see her his eyes were still shut of course. "Madeline are ye ready.... Ahh~." Jones' mouth dropped open.

(This is what the dress looks like)

(This is how her hair looks)

Madeline smiled gently. "What do I just look that good?" She chuckled walking over to a well dressed Davy Jones. He had a new coat on him a sea green with barnacles on the arms. Jones smiled, he had something in his hand. "That dress would go great with this necklace." Jones places the locket he had given to Calypso.. around her neck. Madeline gasped and looked at it. "Wasn't this the locket you gave to Calypso?" Jones sighed. "Aye it was, but she doesn't matter to me anymore. You do." Jones smiled and kissed Madeline.

Madeline Kissed him right back, to her it felt weird kissing him now that he was human. But she knew it would be only for the day.

Jones held out his arm for Madeline to take. "Shall we, my lass?" He smiled and bowed. Madeline chuckled sweetly, taking Jones' arm. "We shall." Jones and Madeline walked out of his quarters. And Jones looked to his crew. "We will be back by sundown, mind the ship, mind the tide men." The men just nodded, as Jones whistles for the kraken. The kraken crawled out of the water. Madeline smiled and touched it's tentacles. "He's so precious!" Madeline said gently. Jones smiled. "It's a she, Lucy here will be taking us to land. Don't worry she won't bite as long as she knows your not a threat."

Madeline smiled and let Lucy sniff her first, and Lucy laid her head next to the ship as Madeline patted it. Jones smiled. "She likes you." He said gently, getting on Lucy's head. And helping Madeline up onto Lucy's head. And Lucy the kraken swam but kept her head up. To get them to land.

(If you guys want to you can give me ideas of what they could do for their date, they can do anything.)