Chapter 9, part 2: The beauty and the captain of the flying Dutchman.

(yes the title of this chapter is a reference to the original beauty and the beast the 1st part of this chapter was a reference to the song "so this is love" Dr the original Disney Cinderella when the prince and Cinderella were dancing at the ball)

It was awhile until Davy Jones and Madeline woke back up only to see they were chained to the wall

(Shrek forever after reference)

Madeline looked down at the floor. "I'm so sorry Jones, I never should've suggested coming down to the town. It's all my fault." Jones sighed trying to reach her but the chains held him back. "It's not your fault Madeline, it probably would've happened anyway."

The door next to them slammed open. It was Calypso and jack. Calypso smirked she had a knife in her hand, walking towards to Madeline. "Now here's the question, do I kill you? Or just stab you in the chest?" Jones growled. "Don't you touch her! You leave her out of this, this is between me and you Calypso!" Jones was getting aggressive. "What do you want from me!"

Calypso smirked, stabbing Madeline in the stomach. As she screamed in pain. Jones was huffing in anger. "NO!" Calypso smiled going over towards Jones. Whispering in his ear. "Don't worry Jones, she'll be joining you soon. Being cursed to the ship, in Octopus form." Jones growled. "Jack why are you even teaming up with her!" 

Jack sighed only replying with this. "I had no choice Jones, she threatened to kill my daughter." Jones sighed. "And yet you'd just let her kill your sister?!?" Jack sighed and replied. "My daughter is more important."

Jones Got more aggressive and ending up breaking the chains on his arms. Grabbing jack and watching Calypso escape his grasp. "Ye know jack, just for that statement I'll send you to the locker myself!!!" Jones yelled and brakes jacks neck with his claw. Jones sighed looking out the window seeing it was already night, he turned back into a octopus. As he saw Madeline drop to the ground. He ran towards her and breaks the chains on her, picking her up and running towards the docks, whistling for Lucy. "Stay with me Madeline. If we don't get on the Dutchman quick enough I'll lose you forever!"

Lucy heard Jones' whistle. Coming up from the sea and stood there, letting Jones holding Madeline in his arms, on her head. "Get us to the Dutchman and fast!" Lucy speeds off to the dutchman, Jones almost lost his footing and almost fell into the sea. But kept his ground. They finally got to the Dutchman and Jones quickly got off Lucy, trying to keep Madeline awake and alive. "It's gonna be alright Madeline, we're home." Maccus stared at Jones very worried. "Sir, what happened!?"

Jones sighed angrily. "We were ambushed by Calypso and jack, that's what happened!" Jones quickly walked into his quarters, laying Madeline down on his bed. Jones caressed Madeline's cheek and hair, he had pain in his eyes and this time anybody of his crew could see it. "You're gonna be okay Madeline." He sighed and quietly to her. "You're gonna be okay." Madeline held his claw hand looking up at him. "I'm sorry Jones, I love you." And with that she died in his grasp.

(Lilo and stitch 2: stitch has a glitch reference)

There were tears falling from Jones eyes. He didn't wipe them away though, if he'd cry for anyone that he loved. It would be Madeline.. but then he started yelling towards the ceiling in pain and in anger. But jones kept holding onto Madeline's now limp body. Crying out in pain

But then just then Madeline's body started to change. He doesn't notice this. His eyes were closed. Madeline' body started changing from human to Octopus, she mostly looked like a female squid though in a deeper skin tone of Jones. Her eyes slightly opened. She saw Jones crying, and she placed her claw hand on Jones' face. "Jones why are you crying?" Jones saw Madeline awake and alive. He started laughing while crying. "Madeline I thought I wasn't fast enough to save you." He held her tightly towards his chest.

(This is what Madeline turned into
Just pretend it's a deeper shade of Jones' body color, and yes she looks like Jones if he was half shark too.)

Sorry this chapter was short btw

Sorry this chapter was short btw. It was short because it was the second part of chapter 9 The next chapter will be also have 2 parts  will show have what happens to Jones and Madeline after a while, after this all happened And yes I let Calypso escape because she's gonna be in the last chapter. Where Madeline and Jones get married. She's going to try to destroy the wedding. But don't worry there will be a good ending and another book following the life of their happy marriage