Chapter 6: The Return Of The Heathen. (Little bit of Jones tentacle action)

It was in the middle of the early morning. Jones was a little awake holding Madeline close to him, that was until he heard a familiar women's voice taunting him. "Davy Jones, I told you. You were many things but never cruel." Jones knew it was calypso and he got up, as he went deeper into his quarters. "Leave you heathen, you are not welcomed here."

Calypso smiled and revealed herself. "oh I think I am Jones. My Jones." Calypso placed her hand on his chest, he turned back into a human. Still angry. "Get off my ship. You are not mine, you never were. Get off my ship before I murder you myself!"

Calypso sighed. "And you think that Madeline will love you, Davy Jones?" Jones growled at her and moves away from her touch. "She will love me more than you ever have. Because you betrayed me, she would never betray me!" Calypso was holding onto Jones' heart, and he was surprised she had it. "One day Davy Jones she will die in your arms." Jones sighed. "At least she will still be with me on my ship."

Calypso growled. "But she'll die, trying to protect you from your heart getting stabbed!" Jones then started feeling pain as Calypso squeezed his heart. "If she is pure hearted enough to protect me, she truly loves me." Calypso just smirked. "But what if you can't save her soul?" Jones then froze.. and leapt towards Calypso with his claw around her throat. "Say one more thing OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH, I will kill you! You Heathen!"

Calypso spits in Jones' face. "If you would've killed me. You would've already done so." And that done it. Jones closed and snapped his claw on Calypso' throat. And tore off her head. "I'm not sorry calypso." Jones started to limp back to his living quarters, by this time Madeline was only waking up, and she saw Jones hit the floor face first, and she ran towards him shaking him. "Jones? Jones! No.." she held onto him started to cry. "HELP!" but nobody could hear her.

Madeline turned Jones over and laid him down onto her lap. She held onto him tightly not letting go of him. "Please be okay Jones.." she kept crying, as she took off his hat and placed it down away from him. "He must be so hot in his coat. No octopus would survive out of water, not even an octopus who used to be human."  Then it hit her. As she laid Jones down back onto his bed and ran out towards the deck, barking an order at the men. "DIVE DOWN, DIVE DOWN!"

Woodward stared at her along with the rest of the crew. "What's the problem Ms. Jones?" Madeline didn't even care what she was called at the moment. "Jones fell, he won't get up. We need to go UNDER, NOW!" She looked at Woodward. "GO UNDER NOW! OR YOU'LL ALL BE KRAKEN FEED!"

they sighed and went under the waves and into the sea. "Hopefully going underwater would make Jones wake up.. right?" Madeline asked. But only then did Woodward sigh. "He will wake up, unless his heart was stabbed. And we keep his chest on the ship from now on, but nobody has access to the chest, except him."

Madeline just sighed and paced back and forth. Only to hear Jones waking up, groaning in agony, And she ran in. "Captain are you alright?" Jones only looked up at her, then pulled her in closely. "My Madeline.. I've been through a lot worse." And Woodward walked in. "Sir, it was the heathen again.. wasn't?" Jones only scoffed and then growled. "Why aren't you at your post? Woodward!"

"Well Ms. Jones was worried about you, and ordered us to go under water." Woodward said growling underneath his breath. But Jones just shooed him away and then looked at Madeline. "You were worried about me?"

Madeline sighed and hugged onto Jones. "Well when I awoken I saw you fall, an-and you didn't respond, I had to do something!" Jones wrapped his tentacle arm around her waist and placed her on top of him, he started caressing her face with his tentacles, as she started laughing. "You know, I love your laugh. Ms. Jones." Was all Jones said and Madeline started blushing. "Davy Jones I'm serious, you were hurt. Even I couldn't get you up.."

Jones then wrapped one of his tentacles around her mouth, shushing her. "I'm fine, as long as no one stabs my heart." Madeline only kissed his tentacle that was wrapped around her mouth while Jones smirked. "Kissing me Tentacle are you. Well, I could do the same thing to you that I did to Mercer. But that would kill you!" But then Jones got an idea. "I wonder just how much your body can handle.."

Madeline's eyes just widened and she started to quiver, as Jones started caressing her body. Jones chuckled under his breath. Basking in her glory, but he was also a bit worried if he went the same route he did with Mercer. It would kill her, a woman that was related to jack Sparrow. And the only one who actually loved him, so he let go only to kiss her.

Madeline without noticing she did this, She moaned gently into the kiss. Which drove Jones mad. "Moaning are you lass? Never kissed a cursed pirate before?" He said jokingly. And all Madeline did was bite one of his tentacles. And Jones groaned. "You think you're hurting me? You're only giving me pleasure."

Madeline just blushed beet red, she knew one day they would be embracing Each other. But that would wait for their wedding night, but she was scared, she started to think that Jones didn't really want her. Just her body.

Jones saw Madeline frown. "Madeline, my beautiful goddess. What's wrong?" Madeline just sighed and laid on top of Jones now, her head on his chest and her arms around his neck. "It's nothing." She told him.

Jones sighed. "If it bothers you, it's NOT nothing." Then at that moment bootstrap bill came in the room. "Captain." Jones growled. "What! Didn't I tell everyone to knock before entering my quarters?" Bootstrap sighed. "I'm sorry sir. But someone has challenged you to liars dice"