"What are you talking about?"

"I walked away and you mumbled under your breath as if I wouldn't hear you. Who the hell do you think you are calling me a bitch?"

All the guy did was shrug and Rory moved closer to him. She was pissed.

"Aurora..."

I went to grab her arm and she pulled away from me.

"Watch how you speak to people. You don't know me to be calling me out my name. Have some respect!"

"Whatever, go about your business lady."

Before she could say anything else, I pulled her away. Yeah, we didn't need an altercation with him in this mall. Last thing I needed was to call Bash saying his girl got into a fight with a dude.

"Calling me a bitch? He has a lot of fucking nerve. You know what..."

She went to turn around again, but I pushed her in the direction of another store.

"Come on, we can go shop for the babies."

Her mood changed and thankfully we shopped without any further issues. Last stop was for our massages and then we headed back to her house. 

"Are you hanging at my house or going back home."

"Thought I'd bother you."

"Cool. We can watch movies with the babies. Just leave my bags by the door."

Walking in the house, things were pretty quiet.

"The twins are probably sleeping. Bash must be outside with Leo's friends."

Heading to the backyard, there was Leo and his friends. No Bash in sight.

"Hey Ro. Hi, Murphy," Leo said once he saw us.

"Hey Leo."

I waved.

He came over to us. He really was a mini Bash.

"Where's Bash?"

"He got a work call."

I watched Rory frown.

"He usually doesn't get those on the weekends," she commented.

Leo nodded.

"They started a new project he said a few things were getting finalized before they start building Monday."

"Well, go back over to your friends. We'll be inside."

"Wait! Let me introduce you guys."

We walked back over to his friends and he introduced both Ro and I as his older sisters. Bash came back out and pulled hugged me before pulling Rory into his arms. Leo went back off with his friends and we went into the kitchen.

"You know, someone was blasting music this morning. For the life of me, I don't know who it was," he said, looking over at me.

I tried to contain my laugh.

"Hey, it was a long drive from the city and I wanted Rory to be awake."

"Yeah, thanks for waking up the block. Anyways, how was your girls day?"

"Cool, got our nails done, went shopping, almost cursed this dude out, got massages then came back here," Rory stated.

Bash immediately stopped what he was doing and turned to her.

"What?"

She shrugged.

"He was flirting. It is what it is. I handled it."