October something

a fly on the wall: 

It's been a few months since the house's friend Dazza passed away, only Jamie and Riley live their now. (Riley and Tom broke up not long after Dazza passed away and from then on Riley has been very closeted. Jamie isn't as loud and is struggling more than ever to process his emotions.)

 Will was the first to move out, he was allowed to keep Dazza's favorite teddy Spencer in memory of him - in the envelope to will -containing the suicide note- it also included a separate note, it said he could keep Spencer and make sure to go to his grave with Spencer. Will moved out because he wanted some time to himself but also to pursue his dreams of being a therapist, not only to help those go through what Daz was feel less alone, but because he has wanted too, and has been good at it, since his teen years. He left the house to live alone - to be in his own company, most likely to think - about everything.

Next to leave was Baylee. Within his note Daz told him not to give up and to continue with his gaming/streaming career and to visit his grave to talk about it. Baylee moved out to do exactly that, and so he could have a proper set up in his flat. Every time he got any new subs he'd make sure to go to Dazza's grave and tell him the news, obviously it wasn't the same as before cuz Daz can't congratulate him, but Baylee knows Daz is always proud.  

After Baylee had left it was just Riley and Jamie. They both decided it was time to sell the house and move on, a lot of bad memories resign in the house and the two of them need to move on. 

On Dazza's death date and birthday, every year, the group met up at his grave, they all sat for hours and talked about life, their achievements, failures and how they're doing, including Daz constantly- even though he can't respond. J had finally got his dream job, Baylee was getting bigger as a streamer and starting making a fair amount of money, Will became a therapist- he also explained many abandoned places with Spencer Bear, this was because he and Daz would always talk about it when they where younger- Riley started to heal from the things they rarely spoke about. it was the same each year, it was pretty much the only time they all stayed in touch- for Dazza's sake really, he would have been grateful though.