Sunday 29th August- Dear Baylee

Dear Baylee,

I suppose this is goodbye

Highschool was harsh to the both of us but you made it that little bit more bearable and I thank you for that, you gave me a little bit of happiness in that shitty place. I know over time you've been beating yourself up over what happened at the pool party, but don't, it wasn't your fault that your friend did what he did... I mean, I haven't recovered from it, partially why I'm giving up (among other reasons that I don't wish to specify). take care of yourself, talk to the rest of the group if you need help with things. Come visit me at times and let me know how things are going with streaming. if you don't have chance to visit me, look for butterflies (the blue ones) or just look up to the sky.

Now, i want you to listen very carefully; please try to out yourself out there more, meet new people and explore more things. Make sure you keep my grave pretty once you get big from streaming (YOU BETTER TELL ME WHEN YOU DO!) One more thing, find someone who treats you right (again, you better tell me) I know you haven't had the best of luck, but keep looking, it'll be worth it in the end, I promise you.

I guess this is it...

thank you for everything you've done for me

Goodbye,

Love Daz