Imagine 13 - Louis messed up

Comincia dall'inizio

"What uncle Niall said" Liam said.

Freddie nodded his head and looked at his father one more time before descending up the stairs to find his mother. Maybe she would tell him what Louis meant?.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Freddie barged into the room where his mother and other girls were once he got up the stairs.

(Back to Hollands point of view)

"What is it Darling?" I looked down at my three year old son.

"Daddy said you and him went at it like rabbits last night! what does he mean??" Freddie asked me, confusion clear on his face.

LOUIS!!

upset doesn't even begin to describe the rage I am feeling right now. I can't believe he would talked about our sex life openly! I take two breaths to calm myself before I ended up scaring my son away. I crouched down to Freddie's height.

"Freddie, stay here with the girls while I go talk to daddy and please don't go downstairs" I didn't want my son to have a front row seat to his parents having an argument. I hated it when my parents fought when I was kid and I promised myself that I would never let Freddie see us fight.

Louis, however, was about to get an earful from me.

I angrily stormed down the stairs, being as loud as possible to make sure Louis could hear me.

"Mate I think you are in trouble" I heard Niall speak up

"Oh yes he is" I spoke calmly once I entered the living room. Louis jumped at the presence of my voice and turned around to meet me.

The calm before the storm they say.

I hardened my glare "What the hell is wrong with you?! Why would you deliberately discussed last nights events with the boys?! You know full well that I prefer to keep our sex life private!" I shouted at him. I was too angry to control the volume of my voice. I saw Louis shift around nervously before he looked up and met my eyes.

"Love, it was an honest mistake, I never thought Freddie would be standing behind me and I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told the guys, it was immature of me" He said but I was still too angry.

"Why the hell were you talking about it in the first place?!" I shouted at him again.

"I-I- I don't know, it just kind of slipped out!" he spoke up nervously.

I scoffed at that and rolled my eyes.

"do you really expect me to believe that??" 

" I don't know what you want me to say!" he raised his voice, apparently he was growing angry now too.

"STOP IT!!" a shrill voice was heard all over the room.

It was Freddie.

When did he get here?

"Uncle Harry told me the truth. He said that you and daddy were rabbits last night because you were googling rabbits last night and in order to understand them, you had to become them" Freddie said, feeling proud for getting that entire sentence out.

What the-

I hastily glanced at harry.

"It's alright" he mouthed and I nodded my head before crouching down to my sons level.

I flinched slightly when I saw the tears in his eyes waiting to spill.

"please don't fight" he spoke quietly and I could feel my heart shatter.

"Oh baby come here" I pulled him into my chest and wrapped him in my arms. His head was not laying on my shoulder and his small arms attached themselves around my neck tightly.

This was heart breaking.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that my love" I whispered into his hair, sniffling as I did. My own tears were threatening to spill any minute now. Freddie lifted his head up from my shoulder and looked into my eyes.

"please don't cry mommy" he wiped the tears with his fingers and I let out a sad chuckle. I turned to look at Louis. His eyes had remained on us the entire time and his face was just as crestfallen. My heart broke even further.

I stood up with Freddie in arms and approached Louis. Once I stood in front of him, I pressed mine and Freddie's body into his. I buried my face in Louis's neck while Freddie rested his head on Louis's chest and his other hand wrapped around his torso as far as his little arm could get. 

Louis's arm immediately went to Freddie's back while his other arm went around my waist to gently pull me closer. I looked up at Louis's face and saw that his eyes were already looking at me. He leaned down to rest his forehead against mine and he close his eyes, taking a deep breath before opening his eyes again.

We didn't say anything but I knew our eyes were conveying the same message.

I'm sorry

________________________________________________________________________________

Ooof that took a turn away from the happiness and good vibes

The next imagine will be uploaded tomorrow

- MV