"You," I sniffled, "you think we're soulmates?" I asked her quietly.

"Of course I do. As soon as we lifted you from his crib he screamed and cried— making you wake up and then you screamed and cried," she laughed, "and as soon as we put you back beside him you both started to make those little baby sounds, like cooing. And you two just stared at each other, and laughed at one another, and he kept grabbing your hands." She chuckled some more. "Until you fell asleep. And then he went to sleep as well. And after that you two practically shared every waking moment together until the age of 2. That's when you finally stopped crying when you were separated because you understood that you'd see each other again." She told me.

I swallowed the lump that sat in my throat, but my chest was still tight like an elephant was sitting on my ribs.

"He's going to come back for you."

"Emelia Jane," my heart did a leap as I heard Blaise's cocky voice behind me. "Glad to see this weather is treating you nicely," he snickered.

I stood from the flower bed that I was kneeling in and sprinted at him, leaping against his chest and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Thank you for coming." I breathed out, feeling his arms wrap my torso to hold me up.

"Well, it's not every day I get to come visit Victorian houses, I wanted to check it out." Blaise chuckled, placing me back down on the ground. "Seriously, you look good. I was expecting a lot worse." He complimented, taking in my appearance.

"Well, Narcissa really helps me. And hearing from you makes every thing feel a little more normal." I sighed, grabbing his hand and leading him back towards the old estate that Narcissa had us staying in.

"Did you tell him where I am? Incase he needs to find me?" I asked Blaise hopefully, my stomach churning as I thought about Draco.

My Draco.

I could feel my cheeks blushing and my heart starting to flutter, but Blaise just shrugged and his demeanor make my smile falter and flatten.

"They know where you are because you and Narcissa are still devoted to them. Everyone knows where you are. You aren't exactly hidden away." Blaise said simply. I released his hand and shook my head slightly.

"But they hate me..." I said slowly. "I thought I was supposed to be hiding away here or something."

"It's not you that they necessarily hate. It's Draco's emotions. Tons of people are together, they just don't show love the way he does, and the Dark Lord knows how much love holds one back. The whole reason Potter has the scar, remember?" He tapped his index finger against his forehead. "They got what they wanted. Draco, he- Well, he isn't exactly- He's got some issues now. Your father complies with what they want. Your mother..." his voice trailed off as I came to a stop in my tracks. "I'm so sorry, Emmy." He whispered, his eyes turning down towards the grass we stood in.

"Y'know," I felt my tears start forming and my throat start to clench. "I knew this was coming." I chuckled, looking up at the dark and cloudy sky that covered us. "It should probably hurt worse than this, but..." I shook my head as my tears begged to fall, "Narcissa didn't leave me. And I haven't seen my mother in so long that... I think I'm in shock." I stated, letting out a long breath.

"I get that," Blaise nodded, "but I just wanted to let you know that you aren't in any sort of danger. And I think things are coming to an end." He said slowly. I bit my cheek to try and stop my bottom lip from quivering.

"Emmy," he whispered. He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into his chest, but I took a deep breath to keep my tears from falling down my cheeks.

"It's okay. I'm fine." I brushed it off, pulling away from him. "You should come in. You'd love it." I gave him a weak smile as I walked up to the front door.