Chapter 1: Reborn as a what?!? *Preview*

No one P.O.V:

It was a beautiful day in Vale, birds we're singing, flowers are blooming, A Dust store called "Dust Till Dawn" is currently being robbed. The scene is chaotic. A girl in red is seem outside the damaged store fighting off armed thugs as a rather peculiar man in fashionable attire and bowler hat is seemed making a break for it. "Good grief... ya know... You guys were truly worth every penny... ", the man says as he tips his hat downward with his fingers in disappointment, the man sighs as he continues running. The girl looks to the shop owner and speaks, "Mind if I get him?", the store owner nods as she suddenly dashes forward in a flurry of rose petals in pursuit. Wielding a massive scythe as it transforms into a sniper rifle and launches herself into the air and lands on top of a building. The man known as Roman Torchwick, a well renowned criminal in remnant groans in frustration to still see the girl on his tail. " Persistent one aren't ya Red..." He says as he raised his cane. A bullhead arrives at the scene as he smirks. " End of the line little Red..." He says as the end of his cane opens to reveal a gun barrel like construct as a sight flips up, he throws a Dust crystal at her and fires, The girl embraces for the impact when a bright light appears. " LOVU TRAIN!!!" a mysterious voice calls as she opened her eyes to see a wall of spinning light beams seemed to completely block the attack. Both Roman and the girl in red look to see the source of this power, In the center of them is a boy, He has E/C eye's and H/C hair. The boy stands upright and stares down Roman. " Criminals like yourself are the very fall of this fine kingdom... I... Y/N L/N... will bring you to the light of Justice!" the boy known now as Y/N takes out a revolver and shoots roman n the kneecaps, however a mysterious figure looms to the side of the Bullhead and fires a blast of fire to melt the bullet.  Y/N looks to the girl and says, " You okay? I seen what happened at the Dust shop and felt compelled to help you." " Yeah... Im fine and thanks for the save... Names Ruby Rose... and also...WOWOHWOWYOURSEMBLACEISOOOOOCOOL!!!!ISITLIKESOMEKINDOFFORCEFIELDORSOMETHING? ALSOISYOURWEAPONAACTUALREVOLVERITSSOCOOL!!!" The girl in red Known as Ruby Rose shouts with stars in her eyes, another blast of fire is shoot from the shadowy figure of what seems to be a woman and creates a smokescreen. Roman climbs the ladder of the Bullhead to leave but suddenly, A purple aura surrounded as another older women appears with her hand outstretched as if holding it still. " Uhhh...We got a Huntress here!" Roman says as he turned to the shadowy woman. " Burn..." The shadowy woman says as she launched a wave of fire at the three. The huntress forms a purple shield as Y/N grabs onto Ruby and pulls her into the spinning circular lights as protection. the aura surrounding the Bullhead disappeared as it began to fly away. The huntress stops forming the shield and looks at the two of them. " You two...are in so much trouble." The Huntress says as she pushes up her glasses with her index finger. The wall of light surrounding both Y/N and Ruby disappeared as they both look at the huntress in alight worry. Ruby gives a half smile and laughs nervously while Y/N... Pulls out a flag with red, white and blue stripes with stars under it and folds it around himself as he falls to the floor. Y/N then disappeared from the scene, leaving both the Huntress and Ruby in utter shock. Y/N thinking to himself, " Secret technique: Tactical retreat..."  as he reappears in an ally way.

[TO BE CONTINUED============>]

================================================================================================================================================================

{Wonder_Of_U here! A little sneak peek into a new project I'm working on... Updates for my previous books will be on a halt as I lack inspiration to continue it. Feel free to leave any comments and suggestions! Enjoy! Wonder_Of_U out!}