[20]

Skip time

Third person POV

The time they both waited for all this time finally came. It was their first date

They were both nervous

Hyunjin was waiting Jeongin to get ready.

"I'm ready. Let's go" Jeongin said walking out of his room wearing his socks.
"Good! Come on" Hyunjin said giving him his shoes.

He wore them and they both handed outside the dorm.

"have a nice date" Chan's voice echoed
Hyunjin rolled his eyes and turn around to face him. Chan had a little smirk on his face. Jeongin looked down blushing.
Hyunjin noticed and looked at Chan with a death glare. Chan laughed and closed the door.
"um..let's go?" hyunjin said shyly
"y-yes."

Hyunjin opened the door for Jeongin to enter the car. Jeongin chuckled and went inside.
When Hyunjin did the same, the car started. The ride was quite.
"w-where are we going?" Jeongin finally spoke
"it's a surprise. Can't tell you. Now..can you do me a favor?"
"hm? What is it?"
"there is a fabric right there. Can you please put it on your eyes. I don't want you to know where we are going."

"o-oh..o-key.."
"thank you" Hyunjin said giving him a smile still focusing on the road.
Jeongin did what he was told to do.

The car stopped.
"c-can I take this off now?"
"No! Not yet."
"ahh okey"

Jeongin's door opened and he felt Hyunjin holding his hand.
"come on. Follow me."
he got out of the car.
Hyunjin untied the fabric
"here you go" he said
"woah" was the only thing that could escape Jeongin's lips. The view was breathtaking. They were on the top of a hill. They could see the whole city from there. It was 9pm so the sun wasn't shining anymore as it had been replaced by the moon. The stars were shining brightly.

"d-do you...like it?" Hyunjin said worried. The next thing he felt was Jeongin hugging him tightly.
He hugged him back.
"It's perfect" jeongin said when he pulled away looking at his eyes.

Hyunjin smiled softly.

"I'm glad you like it. There are so many things I want to do with you"

They sat for a good 10 seconds looking at each others eyes.
"um..yah w-we can..d-o something..I guess?" Jeongin said awkwardly breaking the silence.
"o-oh..yes! Sure"
______________

They were now there, admiring the view of the city, enjoying each other's company. They weren't talking but this silence was not awkward, but comforting at some point. They didn't understand how...but it was.

"Jeongin" Hyunjin said all of a sudden
"y-yes?" Jeongin replied
"um..uk..I-I like you since...i don't know the..first day..that I met you.."

Jeongin was looking him with this innocent eyes that made Hyunjin feel so weak.

He sigh and continued "I was waiting for you..for so long..anyway..I think I'm being too dramatic" he was now sobbing but he wished Jeongin didn't notice. That's until a tear fell. Jeongin put his hand on Hyunjin's cheek wiping the tear off.
"w-why are you crying?"
"I-I'm sorry. I'm maybe too emotional but-" Hyunjin started crying. Jeongin hugged him.
"Would you like to be my boyfriend?"
He finally said leaving Jeongin in shock.

Did he just- jeongin thought

"WUT- ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? OF COURSE"
"OMG" Hyunjin shouted
Jeongin couldn't say anything as he felt Hyunjin's lips on his. The kiss was once again full of passion. Jeongin kissed him back aparting his lips letting Hyunjin's tongue enter his mouth. They were full of love for each other. They were so happy. They were both smiling through the kiss, having their eyes closed enjoying and loving every part of this moment. They didn't care about anything else. They wished this moment would last forever.

Hyunjin pulled away first, trying to catch his breath. They smiled at each other.
"Should we go eat now, baby? Are you hungry?" Hyunjin said smiling at him
"Y-yes. Let's go..eat something."

They went back in the city.

Everything was so perfect that day. Nothing could ruin their mood.

They sat on a restaurant ordering their fav foods.

They were talking about random stuff.

"I see you are finally together huh?" a familiar voice echoed. They both turn their faces to see who was it.
Huye was standing there smirking. He scanned them from head to toe.
" You Fuckin- I told you not to show up again!! You didn't hear my words?"
Hyunjin shouted
"Hyunjin? Y-you know..him?" Jeongin asked confused

"um..I-I'll explain you later..baby just..not now."
Huye smirked again even harder looking at Jeongin
"Huh? He don't know?"
"n-non of your business! Now get out of here"
"make me"
"You bitch!! Just get out! I don't wanna have a fight today. You just ruined my mood!"
"huh..this was the point!"
"FUCKIN-"
"Hyunjin no, not today! Our day was perfect! Just don't do it! Let him be. We can go somewhere else to eat!"
He was looking at him so innocently! He couldn't say no.
"fine!"
Hyue watched them go laughing
"You should know. You won this time, but this won't last for a long time" hyunjin told him before going outside with Jeongin.
"hahah just know that I'm leaving tomorrow, but I promise to come back one day! I'll fight you! Asshole." Hyue said to himself but no one heard him.
______________

"What was all this about Hyunjin? I thought you don't know him" jeongin said when they headed outside
"hm..heh..what if..when I heard what he did to you..I found him..and then I just..fight w him..?" Hyunjin answered hopefully the other won't mind.
"you did what??"
"h-he hurted you! Plus, I wanted to take revenge for taking your virginity! I wanted to be your first..uk.." Hyunjin smiled awkwardly.

"what?? Come on! Please tell me you didn't say something like this to him!" Jeongin laughed at first but made a serious face in the last sentence
"n-no! Obviously...not"
"You bi-" Jeongin said but his words got interrupted as he felt Hyunjin's hands tickling him.
"Stop it!!" he said through laughs.
"no if you don't forgive me!"
"o-key o-key! I do! Now stop!" he said.
Hyunjin stopped
Jeongin pecked his lips
"let's go home now." Hyunjin said and then they both went back to the car

What a perfect day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha yah!
Did you guys wanted drama? Idk..

This chapter is too big to me! Hope you enjoyed ❤️

One chapter left 🙂

Anyways have a nice day/night<3

We guys make stray kids STAY

Sorry if I made any grammar mistakes

Next chapter~