[1]

Hyunjin Pov

"I could never like someone like you" This was the only thing I could think of that morning. The window was open. I was lying on my bed with the pillow on my face. I was thinking about what happened yesterday night and it was hurting me! I knew I had to do something...but what?

Flashback [some days before]

Jeongin Pov

"he is watching me again"
"Who?" Felix asked
"The new guy! I think his name is Hyue"
"What grade is he?" Seungmin asked while eating his lunch
"He is my classmate! From the day he came in our school he can't take his eyes off of me! This is kinda annoying"
~The bell rang~
"uhh...I feel you! Many guys did that to me too! Good luck and tryna stay as away as you can from this guy! He looks kinda weird" Felix said while I rolled playfully my eyes and we both started to walk to our classes.

(A/N:Seungmin went with Lix ofc as they were in the same class)

When I arrived, Hyue was standing already there in front of the door, talking to his friends. But why does it looks like he is looking for someone?

Is he looking for me?

Our eyes met. I immediately looked away. I felt his eyes on me for a long time. I felt so uncomfortable.

Can you please just stop looking at me?!?... Uhh finally...

10 minutes passed already and our teacher didn't showed up, so we had to wait! He isn't paying attention to me anymore!

But...wait...why is he walking to my direction?!?

Noo please don't! I don't have the courage to talk to you rn...

Uhhh...thank god our teacher came the time I needed her!

I walked inside the classroom as fast as I could! I didn't even want to make eye contact with him

During class he kept looking at me but I tried to stay focused on the lessons.

The bell rang and it was time for us to finally go home...

_____________________________________

Thats it for today:)

Sorry if I made any grammar mistakes

i hope you enjoyed it! I will try to upload the next one as soon as I can! Take care and have a great day/night 💖
We guys make stray kids STAY

Sorry if I made any grammar mistakes

Next chapter~