It wasn't long before his warriors had told him the job was done. Heavens warriors had been taken out. Now was his chance to destroy the one that destroyed him and let others destroy his mate. It was time for lucifer to finally take revenge for himself and his beautiful mate that was oblivious to the world collapsing around her.

Yet she didn't need to bat an eyelid since lucifer wouldn't let even a brush of wind touch her.

His feet crashed against the ground underneath him, the boots he wore making sounds as he walked along the marble floors of the castle. A beautiful place that he hadn't entered in years.. The last place he saw his parents.

The gold doors shattered under his powers but he kept walking further into the throne room until he came to the bottom of the steps that led up to god himself. "what is going on!? How dare you step foot in this castle!" to him gods voice sounded like a kid whining because their parents had moved a toy from the place they put it.

"aww I missed you too" lucifer tilted his head with a lopsided grin that only angered the all powerful being in front of him. Yet he was about to show everyone how much power he actually had.. Even a little power given to the wrong person can turn them into a power hungry beast. The most respected can be the devil on the inside.

Without another word lucifer made his way up the marble stairs and over to the throne that God stood beside. It was now one or the other and they both knew that. It was a fight to the death.. Walking up them stairs had sealed the unspoken challenge between the two leaders. But only one could come on top.

And lucifer was going to make sure he was that one. He wanted to go home after and hold his angel just to tell her that she was free, she was now the one with the power, no longer would she be stomped on instead it would be the opposite.

Power aside both god and lucifer circled each other waiting to see who pounced first. Of course the devil king did driving all his force into a punch that sent heavens King tumbling down the glassy stairs he ruled over. It was amusing for lucifer to see the angel fall hitting himself on every step on the way down while his people gasped all around them. How embarrassing it must be for his people to witness their leader be so incompetent.

Not stopping the devil King followed him down kicking him across the floor once he reached the bottom. "you know its amusing. You speak so highly of yourself yet.. You cant even take a singular punch"

Of course God didn't like that so he began to fight back throwing punch after punch, throwing kicks in any places he could. Some hit lucifer while he was able to dodge the others. It didn't take a genius to figure out that the king in front of him hadn't had any training in his lifetime to fight.

He lost track of the hours they both fought for, blood dripping down his eyebrow, making a stream down his cheek, bruises littered his body yet the King in front of him was in worse condition. Unable to open his left eye, his broken nose bleeding along with a bust lip but they were the only the injuries on his face... His body had a lot more that was starting to impact his energy to even stand.

"my my.. How pathetic." lucifer laughed finding the whole fight a waste of time. But he wouldn't stop, this was revenge. This is what the angel deserved.

More blood stained the white floors of the castle as lucifer wouldn't stop his fist from connecting with the angel underneath. The pleasure each punch gave him was enough to get him high. It wasn't a pleasure he had felt before. Even with the countless torture sessions he had done before it wasn't as good as what he was receiving here.

His tongue darted out of his mouth and licked the blood that had trickled down the side of his cheek and into the corner of his mouth. His smirk growing in side at the metallic tasting liquid. Never had he felt so alive which is ironic since he was king of the underworld.

It took one last punch of the king to crumble. The life draining from his eyes leaving them to roll back as his body hit the floor.

The Victor stood beside him.

"well.. Bow to your new king!" the angels in the room shuck from fear before getting on their knees. Nothing had ever felt so good-except from anything to do with minna. Bit nothing would ever compare to his mate.

Lucifer walked over to them dragging one male angel up by his collar and turning him so they could look at each other "get everything ready, my queen will become yours.. And when she comes I want the whole of heaven on their knees for her.. Do I make myself clear?" the only thing the angel could do was nod before he was put back on the ground by a grinning devil King.

"good now.. Clean this up I have places to be.. And a queen to be with"

 And a queen to be with"

----

First chapter of fight or flight out!

I hope you enjoy it. It's different from this story but fun to write.

Remember to smile beauties!