Chapter-16

-Minna-

Minna watched as lucifer looked at her nervously. She was curious to why he was so nervous now when he had never been before. Maybe it was all the emotion that poured into them both the night before but she couldn't be sure.

"louie what's wrong?" she grabbed his hands sliding hers into his.

"I don't know how you will react.. And its scary.. I don’t want you to get angry or upset with me" he looked at one of her eyes then the other before clearing his throat, he saw nothing to worry him in her eyes. All he saw was her comforting aura that allowed his mind to be put at ease and push the negative thoughts to the back of his head.

"your parents are here.. In the basement and well.. Ill let you see for yourself" lucifer stood up from the bed clicking his fingers so both him and minna were ready and didn't have to spend extra time.

"are they here to see me?" she looked at him with hopeful eyes which made lucifer frown clenching his fists making minna confused. "they don't deserve you.." he scoffed at the thought of calling them her parents.

Though minna being the happy soul she was didn't listen to his negativity instead she gently slid her hand in his giving lucifer an encouraging smile. All while secretly being excited that her parents were here since she didn't see them at her crowning.

----

They made it down to the basement. All the guards parting so their king and new queen could walk passed them.

Lucifers hand had moved to the curve of her back pushing her forward slightly whilst making sure nobody was too close with his other. She could tell that his nerves about bringing her down hear were overwhelming, he didn't want her to see what went down in here and she understood that.. Therefore she closed her eyes giggling to herself which only made lucifer look at her with an expression that held nothing but love and admiration for her. His little one.

She'd never admit it to him but her stomach twisted every time he'd call her his no matter the name that came next. It was a reassurance that he didn't even know he was giving. And to minna that's what impacted her the most, the things with meaning but isn't made to be known. It makes her heart beat double.

"you can open your eyes my queen" she could feel the smirk in his voice therefore guessed that they would be in front of her parents cell.
He didn't like them very much.

Her eyes opened enabling her to take in the surroundings. But her heart dropped.

In the room her 'mother' Hera was sat on a ruined bed with a baby in her arms while her father watched with a smile. She had never seen them look so much like a family, minna could see a caring look in hera's eyes one that she had never been looked at with.

A dark emotion flooded through her, jealousy, want, violence something that had never been a thought to her but now it was all she could think about. How could she have been treated like she was but yet their new child is treated like its the Prince of heaven.

Minna started laughing as a single tear ran down her cheek which made hera and apollos attention snap to her and their eyes widen. But it was too late now a new side of minna had been unlocked. Her dark red summer dress suddenly more fitting for her, her milky green eyes darkening.

A glow started to form around her which caused all the demon guards to back away and the gates of the cell to rattle. Her Angel was taking over to protect her emotions since she had lost control of them to the whirlwind of darkness.

Lucifer stood by her side still but instead of looking at the poor excuse of angels he looked at his angel, his little one that was now glowing with a beautiful shine
It was the first time he was witnessing the actual angel in front of his eyes. Nobody could doubt her beauty.

"who's that?" the fragile angel pointed to the child cradled within hera's arms. It was almost laughable how now suddenly they were scared of her.. And she hadn't even released all of her power, they were just feeling the beginning.

"h-he's our son.. Minna sweetheart-" her father tried to calm the situation but instead he attracted her gaze, which was now a crystal forest green. A sadistic smile formed on lucifer face as he watched, laid back not wanting to interrupt but if anyone was to threaten her he would be the first to pounce and have their heads bouncing off the walls.

The gate to the cell flung across the room whilst minna walked over to ber father with pure fury in her eyes. "you both treated me like a nobody, like I was a burden none of you wanted. I thought you was different father. Clearly I was wrong." she stopped letting out a sad laugh before glaring down at hera.

"we both know your hatred towards me was unjustified if anything it should have been apollo who you was mad at.. None of you came to see me become queen to see me succeed, I was silly to think you'd ever accept me. Instead you made a replacement. One you think you can love" her voice was beginning to shake as she help her power in. "but I swear on everything I hold dear that you both are incapable at love and being parents"

The child's eyes drifted towards minna, its crystal pink eyes standing out. It wasn't an angel eye colour.

In seconds the glow surrounding minna drifted to the child and picked him up placing the bundle in her arms. But of course hera didn't like this so she tried getting to minna but before she could a gust of black knocked her back onto the bed.

"nobody touches my queen family or not" lucifer eyes flashed red showing how serious he was before they turned back to their normal. He looked at minna avoiding the angry couple. "my love what's bothering you?"

This makes minna look at him strangely "you cannot see it?"

"see what little one?" his eyebrows draw together in confusion while minna brings the baby to him her bright glow now slowly fading as a dark glow starts to surround her with protection while she is distracted.

Minna shows the small baby to him that's wrapped up in the finest cotton to keep the baby warm. "his eyes are pink". This causes gasps from the demons behind while lucifer looks closer at the little boy. He puts his palm on the boys head removing a spell that had been cast by a demon to hide the colour of its eyes, a normal thing demons could do that only the king could remove.

The bright pink eyes of the child are shown which causes lucider to chuckle darkly. "you know pink is the sign of a demon baby, everyone knows that almost like everyone knows your infertile" he then looks hera up and down loving seeing her squirm under his stare.

"W-what?" apollo looks shocked but gains no sympathy from the devil King and minna who's too busy playing with the babies hand so he doesn't start crying. "you know for an intelligent angel that works with God himself you sure are stupid."

Without another word lucifer signals for both of the angels to be taken somewhere else.

After they have gone minna turns her attention from the cute bundle in her arms to her mate. "what happens with him?" she watches as lucifer drags his hand down over his face thinking clearly frustrated so she suggested a thought that had hit her like a light.

"maybe there are some females demons that can't have kids? Would they want-or.. Or we would have to find the real father-but what if we can't then he wouldn't have a family-" she started to panic about the babies future which caused lucifer to smile at her thoughtfulness before cutting her off so she wouldn't ramble herself into tomorrow.

"one of our devil's is already finding someone my love" she smiled slightly blushing when the king placed a kiss onto her cheek. Which depended with the next words "you look perfect, I can't wait till we have our own bundle of joy"

He raised a caring hand and brushed some hair behind her ear, minna had never felt so attached to someone but she knew that if anything ever happened to her lucifer then she wouldn't be able to carry on.