Shopping

After twenty minutes the white Lamborghini parked in the garage of a low-key yet exquisite restaurant. Yuqing and all her family members got out of the car and made their way to the restaurant's entrance. The paparazzi had followed them all the way here and were still taking pictures of them as they made their way to the restaurant. It was until they were in the restaurant that their ambush stopped.

"Welcome to Luminous Wok, do you have a reservation?" The receptionist asked them.

"Yes, a booth under the name of Liang Jingyu," Liang Jingyu responded.

"Yes, please follow me these two waiters ma'am. I hope you have a great lunch!" The receptionist said with a smile.

"Thank you," The whole family responded politely as they followed the waiter. 

They soon arrived at their booth and ordered the food they needed. The whole time during their lunch they were just speaking about what happened the last two years, and mostly about Yunqing. The whole atmosphere was cheerful and was that of a real family. Yunqing couldn't resist and whipped out her phone and had a whole photoshoot with her family. She then went on Weibo to upload them.

Her Weibo account only had one post and it was one of the sky with the caption 'Taking a break.' She posted about six photos with the caption 'Back and happy.' with a heart emoji. She then put her phone away and continued to engage with her family. After they were done with lunch they made their way to Lux Fashion Mall, the biggest mall in Capital City. It was the original owner's favorite mall to shop at. And her family also liked shopping there.

Their whole family loved shopping and were all shopaholics.  That's why grandma Liu bailed out so quickly. At first, Hou Liwei wasn't so fond of shopping but after being in a relationship with her mom for so long, he also became a shopaholic, and Yunqing had a huge influence on Lijuan so she also became one in no time. 

After they got to the mall it was already two o'clock. The family of four split, the parents went on their own and the daughters went their own way after they promised to meet each other again at six. It seemed like a lot of time, but this was probably the only time they would have this month to go shopping, so they might as well take advantage of it. So immediately after they split the family went crazy.

Yunqing immediately went to Auna, a purse shop that was in partnership with many well-known purse brands, and the most trustworthy purse shop in the entire mall. Yunqing felt like she was short on purses, especially since she was now going to college, she needed more. As she looked around a shop assistant came to her.

"Hello miss, may I help you?" The shop assistant asked politely.

"Ah, yes. Could you please pack this who section for me? And also do you have any limited editions?" Yunqing asked while taking off her glasses.

"Yes ma'am right away, and yes we do have limited editions please follow me to the back room." The shop assistant responded enthusiastically, she really can't believe she was this lucky to land such a customer today. She immediately had one of the workers pack the bags as she lead Yunqing into the back room. 

"First off is this Authentic Christian Dior Lady Dior Cannage Bag Runway Limited Edition for 7,500$," The shop assistant excitedly presented the purse.

"I'll take that one," Yunqing said as he leaned back on the couch leisurely. "Can you show me the catalog and I'll tell you which ones I want?" Yunqing asked.

"Of course, Of course!" Who was stupid enough to decline such a generous client? So she immediately gave the catalog to Yunqing and waited for her to choose the ones she wanted.

"I want the Dolce Box Regine bag, the White Crocodile Hermes Himalaya Birkin bag, the Limited Edition Chanel mini purple flap bag, and the Chanel Shearling White bag," Yunqing said as she handed the catalog back. 

"Is that all miss?" The shop assistant asked, her smile so wide you can barely see her eyes.

"Yes," Yunqing answered politely.

"Please follow me to check out," The shop assistant said as she lead the way to the front desk. 

"Your total will be $438,956," The cashier said, shocking the other people in line. Most of the people who were shopping here were rich but to spend so much money at once was shocking.

"I will be paying by card," Yunqing said as she pulled out her black card.

"Yes, miss." The cashier responded as she finished the procedure.

After checking out everything, Yunqing made her way to clothing stores. After she finished with the clothing stores she made her way to the shoe stores. She bought so much stuff that she had to gave them shipped to her house, and by the end of her shopping spree she had spent $700,000, this was the first time she spent so much money, but she did need new clothes and stuff so her mom would understand. Seeing that it was almost six o'clock she made her way to the meeting spot she and her family chose.

"Did you guys get everything you needed?" Liang Jingyu asked.

"Yes, mom!" Yunqing and Lijuan responded.

"Yes, hon," Hou Liwei echoed.

"Okay then let's go home." Liang Jingyu ordained.

The family of four quickly boarded the car and made their way home. As soon as they got home Aunt Fang, hurried and prepared some dishes. So for dinner, they had beef noodles and dumplings. Aunt Fang was a really good cook so even if the dishes were simple they were still very delicious. 

"Thank you, Aunt Fang!" The family thanked loudly as they inhaled the food.

"No problem," Aunt Fang was used to this, so she wasn't surprised.

By the time dinner finished it was already seven o'clock. Yunqing bid goodnight to everyone since she wouldn't be coming down until tomorrow and went to her room. She took a nice, hot shower, did her night skincare routine, put on her pajamas, and lay in bed as she went through her phone. She first went to see the reaction to the post she made with her family on Weibo.

Her picture had already been liked a million times and shared two hundred thousand times. There were also a lot of comments, some telling her that they were glad that she was okay, some saying they were glad that she was back, and some saying that she looked happier. But there were also some hate comments, most of them from the fans of her half-sister. But Yunqing didn't care, after interacting a little with her fans she went to sleep.

Question Of The Day.

Math or Science?