6. the bad tension

Start from the beginning

"Yelena is going to take me out for a haircut, can you come with us?" Brielle said softly to Alex, but he didn't make any faces. I looked at him waiting for his answer, cause I surely now what's gonna be.

"Not today, sweetheart." Alex said softly, that make me sighed. See. " I have a lot of things to do for work, but Enzo will drive you okay? And After yer haircut you can show it to me." With that Alex took his coffee and leave.

I felt bad to Brielle who look really sad right now. Look like she almost want to cry. I felt angry and my blood boils, can he just say yes for his daughter? For Godsake Alex is very selfish that only care for his business. Or probably himself.

"Belle sweetie, we can just have fun together you know." I approached her and gave her my sweetest smile. "I'll buy your favourite ice cream, how about that?"

"Okay." She said softly.

Brielle and i went out as Enzo drive us. Rosita told me where exactly Brielle's hairdresser, it look like Belle barely come here or maybe having a haircut. After her haircut I could still see the sad face of Brielle and it make me feel so bad that i dont know how i make her happy, i just dont like her seeing like this.

So I've decided to buy her a ice cream which is i think it kinda help. I just tried everything to make her smile and make her happy, to at least forgot her father. We didn't take so long since Rosita told me not take too long, i dont want to be scolded to Alex again.

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑫𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑨𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙 𝑻𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒓...

As soon i saw those sentence i knew i should stop myself for searching too much about Alex. But I can't help myself, i just want to know about him. I scroll down to read some articles about him.

𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙 𝑻𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍d...

I groaned, slapping myself and slumming my laptop shut. By taking a deep breath i grabbed my phone, i almost forgot that i was actually talking to Aneesa through the phone and yep, we're talking about Alex.

"Oh I thought you're dead, you know." Aneesa said through the other line.

"This felt wrong im becoming a stalker." I sighed, pulling my knees up.

"Well, your boss is really interesting." She told me as she continue. "I dont know why you never know him, i mean he's wealthy man, who own a lot hotel with casino and club and also someone said that he used to play with a band before."

"Wait, playing with a band?" I asked curiously, that make me remember that he had two guitar in his room. "You sure about that?"

"Yes, um...no? I dont know Milliner, why are you being so obsessed with your boss?"

"Im not.." I trailed off, "God, Aneesa, i just dont want to happened whatever happened back there."

"Wait, dont tell me you left in your previous job because of Ryan?" Aneesa suddenly asked, which is make me silence. "I would take that as a yes."