Head Scratches.

Haru hopped down the steps and met All Might in his apartment, he was cooking breakfast in his silly apron again and she hopped on his back unexpectedly. All Might used one hand to hoist her up and keep her in place while the other kept the food on the pan cooking. "Good morning, Firefly."

"Morning." She kissed his cheek. "What are you making?"

"Omlettes."

"Omlettes as in two?" She asked. 

"Of course, I have to feed you too." He chuckled. 

"Such a sweetheart." she said playing with his hair, hid golden locks weren't as gelled up like she expected, she was surprised. "Your hair is so soft." 

All Might, tried to focus on the food in front of him, he had the urge to close his eyes and take in that lovely sensation she was giving him. "Please, don't stop." he let the words slip out when he felt her nails graze his scalp. He could only hear her giggling from behind him as she kept going, almost making him too weak to move. 

He had finally managed to plate the food and she hopped off of his back to eat breakfast with him, "So, the big strong All Might likes head scratches." She teased. 

The big guy shrugged and finished his bite before saying anything, "I am human after all."

"Of course you are." She winked. Something deep inside her still wrestled with the uncertainty of knowing that he was also Toshi. It wasn't weird to her anymore... she started to realize after he told her about Sasaki, that he usually keeps secrets to keep the ones he cares about safe. The question is, why wont he talk about it with her? What happened? She felt a bit bad that she didn't know much about the man's well-being after their falling out, she partly blamed herself for that. She just wanted him to feel safe around her. 

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, finishing his food and placing the dishes in the sink. Heu shook her head of the profound thoughts she was having and looked up at him, "I must have stared off into space."

"Oh? You weren't thinking of anything?" He asked. 

"Nothing in particular." She shrugged. 

"hmm...Okay." He knew that was a lie, he knew her little facial expressions, there was something on her mind but he decided to leave it for now. "Are you ready to meet the class today?" He asked. 

"Yes, I am excited." She bounced a little as she spoke, the pure joy in her eyes amking him snicker. How can one woman be this damn cute? 

"You get to meet the boy who changed time for me." He told her. 

"Oh, I want to meet him. I need to shake his hand." She said. 

"You will." He chuckled. "He would be honored to meet you."

"Really?" She perked up in her seat. "Let me guess, he's a fanboy?"

"Yes, he has taken notes on every hero and classmate. He's pretty smart for his age."

"I wonder if he has notes on me." She thought. 

"Knowing Izuku Midorya, he most likely does."

"Now, I really can't wait to meet him."

"Well, let's go slow poke." He took his jacket and waited for her to put her shoes on and grab her purse. They left with All Might locking his door behind them. They walked hand in hand, happy that there were no paparazzi out today. Even if they did snap a picture, the fact that he was holding her hand in public showed how much he didn't care what they all thought anyways. The entered the gates right on time and ascended the steps to the school. Once they entered the hallway, she felt someone jump on her back, "HARUUU!" 

"Hizashi?!" She grunted out. "What are you doing?!"

"My bestie is at work with mee?" He hugged her tight from behind. "Its a dream come true!"

"Stop yelling in my ear, crazy." She giggled. 

"Sorry." 

All Might looked at the two and shook his head, why he introduced them to each other in the first place, he didn't know. He chuckled at their friendship, it was more entertaining than threatening to see Mic act like this with her. 

"Hizashi, I love you too and all but...your equipment is heavy- OH!" They fell back on their asses, both of them laughing on the floor like children. Haru couldn't even sit up, she was laughing so hard, Mic hugged her cheek to cheek before they stood from the floor. All Might looked around, hoping no one saw their foolishness. "You two are grounded from one another." He joked. 

"Never!" He jumped into her arms, being the skinny man he was she held him up with ease. "You cannot separate me from my BESTIE!" He cried dramatically. All Might rolled his eyes and shook his head, why did he even try empty threats?

"okay, but we have to get to Aizawa's class. So, let her go." He reprimanded. 

"Are we still grounded?" Mic asked. 

"As long as you two behave, I won't ground you." He wagged a joking finger at them. 

"Yay!" He jumped out of her arms and she dusted herself off. Mic clasped her shoulders, looking her over, "You look great. Knock 'em dead today."

"Thank you, Hizashi. Have a good day." She said. 

"You too." He waved both of them goodbye as he walked to his classroom. All Might looked at Haru with furrowed eyebrows, "What?" She asked. 

"You both are dangerous."

Haru giggled at his remark and walked with him, "Is someone jealous?" She asked. "You know that Hizashi is like a brother to me."

All Might chuckled and shook his head, "I know." He kissed her forehead before opening the door to Aizawa's class. The tired man looked up to see who is was and almost jumped out of his skin with excitement. His face lit up when he saw her, "Good Morning, All Might. Who is this?"

"This is my good friend, Light Show. I thought I'd intoduce her to the class since she will be training with us for a while." Haru waved at the class shyly and they waved back.