52 A Twist

Part 52 A twist

Sunil called Shashi. Shashi attended the call.

"I want you to be at Aditya's house in half an hour" he disconnected the call.

Shashi frowned, looking at his phone.

"This man is torturing me" Shashi murmured.

"What happened?" Garima asked.

"Sunil is calling me to Aditya's house"

"Is that about the DNA test report?"

"Maybe... I have to go"

"Wait, I will also come with you. you don't know how to answer people who are rude. Let me handle them. I will make them apologize to you for behaving rudely to you"

"yes, how could they suspect me? We have to teach a good lesson to them. You too come with me. Then only they can be shut"

They went to Aditya's house. When they entered, Aditya's family also was waiting for Sunil.

"Sunil sir called me here. Hasn't he come here yet?" Shashi asked.

"He said he is on the way. We are also waiting for him only" Kunal said.

They saw Sunil rushing in. He looked at them who were waiting for him to know the DNA result with curiosity. Sunil gave the DNA result to Shilpa. She read it opening it hurriedly. Her face became pale, reading the result.

"DNA's matching?" Shilpa raised her head with shock.

"Whaaaat?" Shashi and Garima shirked.

"How it is even possible?" Shashi asked.

"You are the one who should answer the question," Sunil said.

"Sir, you should have given the samples in a good lab..." Garima said.

"It's a number one lab in Delhi" Sunil exclaimed.

"How does she know about it?" Shilpa murmured.

"Whatever... something wrong must have happened with this report," Garima said.

"Nothing wrong happened with the report but with Khushi, before she married Aditya," Sunil said.

"No... not at all..." Shashi said.

"Then how the DNAs are matching? Arnav is Abhimanyu's father. This is more than enough to break the case" Sunil shouted.

"I suspected this man from the time, Khushi talked so bravely. There is no fear in her eyes. she looked strong and gutful" Shilpa said.

"I'm not going to leave you for what you have done. You got Five lakhs from us. We need it back with interest. Or else, you will be behind the bars" Heera said.

"You gave me money seven years ago. How do I keep it with me till now?"

"It's your problem. I will give you one-week time. Return our money back"

"I have spent it on my daughter's wedding. I have no money"

"Then be ready to go to jail. Now get out" Shipa shouted.

Shashi and Garima left the place, could understand nothing.

Sunil sat on the couch sighing.

"Can't we do anything, Sir?" Kunal asked.

"We can't touch the boy anymore. We should find another way to proceed with the case... in fact, we should proceed with this matter coming out of the case."