"Yeonjun!! Are you alright? "

"Yeah, I am great"

"Please come home, honey. Dad is sorry for his behavior, we miss you..."

I looked in Beomgyu's direction who looked worried, I smiled reassuringly "I won't leave you Gyu" I whispered to him and patted him. Making him blush and I smiled.

"Sorry mom but dad is right I should grow up. I will no longer bother you guys... I promise I won't disappoint you guys" I now have Gyu, I wanna stay by his side from now on.

"Junnie... you never disappointed us... Are you sure you don't wanna come home?" My mom was very worried.

"Yes, mom I am sure."

"Where are you right now?" my mom asked and I once again looked at Beommie.

"I am with someone very important to me, mom," I said and Beomgyu looked surprised his cheeks once again turning into a pretty color.

"Aw, did you hear that Honey, Junnie is all grown up now he even has his beloved." I blushed
heavily and so did Beomgyu.

"M-MOM!!" I screamed feeling embarrassed and my mom giggled.

"We will miss you Junnie, come visit us sometimes," My mom said sadly.

"I will! I miss you too, bye mom" I said smiling sadly

"Bye, I love you!" my mom said and I said the same back to her before I ended the call.

---- Call ended ----

I ended the call and sighed, Beomgyu hugged me and told me it was alright. He reassured me that I will see my mom again and I nodded. I have been always close with my mom, she always took great care of me. I just now I will miss her a lot.

"Junnie I will go wash the dishes now, I couldn't before because of SOMEONE," He said acting like he is mad. I laughed and hopped after him. "EH!?" I again picked him up, his legs around my waist. "I caught you hehe," I said laughing evilly. "Junnieee!!" He said and laughed. "Let me hold you for a bit," I said inhaling his scent and making the other blush. "Y-YOU PERV" he struggled away from my arms and ran off to the kitchen. "EH??" I ran after him acting like I am gonna pick him up again which made the smaller run again we ended up running circles in the house while laughing.

after the chase we both plopped down onto the couch feeling exhausted. "how am I meant to keep the house clean under these conditions" He said catching his breath and I laughed. "Don't worry Beommie I will wash the dishes later when you cook lunch for us," He nodded and rested his head on my shoulder. "I am tired let's go take a nap Junnie." I smirked and beomgyu flushed. "Oh my god Yeonjun," He said looking dissapointed but not suprised. "Just kidding" I laughed

We walked to my room and plopped down on my bed. We pulled the blanket on top of us and I automatically put my hand over him. Both of us feel comfortable. "How are we this close already," I asked laughing. "mmm" he answered and snuggled closer to me. "I don't know but I know that I love it," he said smiling and I nodded. "Yeah me too" I answered.

"Oh also Beomgyu I have been meaning to ask you something," I said suddenly. "Hm?" he hm-ed tiredly. "Why are you so cold? Like your body's temperature is always abnormally low," I asked looking down at him. "..." Beommie didn't answer and turned around. "Gyu?" and then I heard the cutest little snore. 'oh he is sleeping' i smiled and spooned him. I wonder if Beomgyu feels cold, Maybe I should google about it. "Meh i will let me just enjoy this for abit" i thought and closed my eyes smiling.

After like an hour or two I stood up quietly not trying to wake Gyu up and searched it up about abnormally low body temperature. " hypothermia?" Is the first thing that came up. "B-brain damage??" I was shocked what if Beomgyu has this illness? what if he needs medical attention quickly?

I stood up and looked how peacefully Beomgyu slept. I almost didn't want to wake him up but I had to. "Beomgyu wake up," I said shaking him a bit. "Junnie? is it past noon already," he said yawning. "well yes... but that's not why I woke you up Gyu," I said looking at him."What's wrong Yeonjun?" Beomgyu asked feeling worried. "Why is your body temperature so low?" I asked. he reacted with an 'ah'. "Don't worry about it Yeonjun," he answered and sat up. "Alright, but are you sure you don't have 'hypothermia' or something?" Yeonjun asked and Beomgyu answered with a yes before leaving the room. "Well i guess I have to belive him" I thought.

"I am gonna go cook for us," he said walking off and I followed after him because I promised to wash the dishes.

This day was also a success for them and Yeonjun can't be anymore happier than he is right now with Gyu.

word counter: 1563

Thank you for reading ;; <3