20th Floor~

"I can't believe you made me say 'Kyungsoo-oppa' " Eunjung told her friend as the two of them walked back to the practice room.

"Well, you're actually supposed to call me that you know? I AM technically your oppa"Kyungsoo said, giving Eunjung a serious look."In fact, you should start calling me that"

The flustered girl opened the door to the practice room. "There is no way I'll call you oppa" Eunjung sat on the floor grabbing her bag in the process as Kyungsoo sat beside her. "Kyungsoo sunbae, yes, but Kyungsoo-oppa...never"

Eunjung continued looking for something in her bag until she pulled out a simple looking notebook along with a brown envelope.

"Is that the song?"

Eunjung nodded. "I've finished this, since last week but I haven't showed this to Chanyeol yet..." She handed Kyungsoo the envelope with the music sheets filled with lyrics

"Did you write everything?" Kyungsoo's trained eyes flew up and down, reading the notes and words written on the music sheet.

Eunjung opened her notebook to the page where the lyrics were written "No, Chanyeol did his part too...but I wrote the rap part since you guys were already busy...wait a minute...don't you guys have something to do today?"

The boy gave Eunjung a nod and returned the music sheets to her. He then looked at his watch "It's too early...and I'm already here anyway, I don't need to hurry"

"If that's the case then can you help me with practice?Please Kyungsoo-uh....sunbaenim" Eunjung flashed a smile that made a small smile escape out of Kyungsoo's lips.

"I'll take that smile as a yes then!"

Without noticing that he smiled, Kyungsoo got flustered all of a sudden and stuttered. "F-fine".Shy boy Kyungsoo revealing himself to the world, but as soon as the practice officially started, the shy boy personality was swept away replaced by D.O. the lead vocal of EXO. Kyungsoo read the notes on the music sheet as Eunjung sang, using the lyrics on her notebook as a guide. Once Kyungsoo familiarized himself with the tune, he gave the music sheet back and asked for his friend to sing the whole song.

Eunjung prepared herself as she cleared her throat and placed the music sheet infront of her face.

Kyungsoo can't help but stare with awe as he heard the voice that got Ham Eunjung in the company. But the more he listened carefully the more he noticed something was off. No matter how soothing Eunjung's voice was to his ears, Kyungsoo can't help but notice one vital element missing from the girl's voice.

Eunjung finished off with the last note, looking at Kyungsoo expectantly for his feedback. "So? How did I do?"

Before giving feedback, Kyungsoo gave Eunjung a slow clap. "Ohhhhh...I didn't know you sang this good..."

"What do you think got me in the company in the first place then?"