19th Floor~

Eversince that "prank" Baekhyun pulled, their manager thought of not continuing with the duo's preparation for their debut. He has told this to the other authorities and they agreed as well. Which means the debut date was pushed to another month.

EXO has already comeback with their new album after months of preparation which made Eunjung practice the song alone due to Chanyeol having a lot of busy schedules, and not to mention that he has been casted in several variety shows.

Well...Eunjung wasn't really practicing alone, not all the time.

~

"What time is it?" Chanyeol mumbled to himself, his deep sleepy voice obvious as he was woken up by the ringing phone. It wasn't even morning, it was already noon, Chanyeol realized as he saw the small digital clock by his bedside table. What Chanyeol also noticed as he scanned the room was Baekhyun's face, peeking out from under the sheets of the other bed. He remembered what happened the night Suho had scolded Baekhyun. Chanyeol was in the room, thinking of other things as he overheard the conversation outside.

"Can we just talk about this some other t-?"

"No we can't" Suho said, not letting Baekhyun finish." You and I both know that our comeback is near and we can't be like this. I won't allow any bad relationships between all of us."

Chanyeol's daydreaming was cut off once he realized that this thing going on outside won't end if he didn't interfere. So, he stood up and walked out of the room.

"You can tell us..." Suho said. "so we can help you"

"It's fine hyung, I'm not mad at Baekhyun..." Chanyeol butted in, surprising Baekhyun, Suho and the eavesdropping members. "It was nothing really...Eunjung was alright with it, she told me herself"He knew very well that Eunjung wasn't but he can't help but tell this small lie for the commotion to end.

"Right Baek? It was a harmless prank" Chanyeol extented his hand out in front od Baekhyun. "See hyung, we'll even shake hands..."

Suho sighed and stood up. "Okay...as long as the two of you are getting along" As Suho looked around, he noticed the other members awkwardly standing around the room, trying their best to look normal. "Yah...did you guys just eavesdrop?"

"You didn't know?!" the maknae said, standing up from his hiding spot behind the couch Baekhyun was sitting on.

"I guess Suho hyung was so focused on Baekhyun that he didn't notice..." Kai deadpanned as he walked back into his room.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked back to their room as Suho scolded the others for eavesdropping.

Baekhyun sat on his bed and hid his face on his hands. "How are you okay with what I did? How is Eunjung okay with what I did?!"

"Because I know you wouldn't just do something like that without a reason..." Chanyeol sat on his bed, opposite Baekhyun's. "And I really am not mad at you"

"Okay then..." Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol. "I guess you need an explanation"

"Cool..."

"BUT! You can't tell anyone, ANYONE....about this"

Chanyeol gave his friend a worried look. "You didn't kill anyone did you?"

"What? No!"

"Oh okay good" relieved, Chanyeol told Baekhyun to go on.

"It's the CEO....he was the one who told me to do this to avoid the...um...the dating thing..."