11. 3...2...1... GO!

Start from the beginning

I smiled at them and followed the others to the table where we sat. Firstly I noticed the tags with our names, indicating where each of us should seat. Thankfully I wasn't close to Camila. I knew the Camren Shipers would comment again on each of my moves or gaze at Camila. They didn't let anything go. Like their life depended on whether I and Camila were a couple. 'No, we're not. I had only one chance and I wasted it.' I tried to avoid thinking about their reaction and the new videos on YouTube of me and Camila trying to prove how much I like her. Because in those videos it's always me being in love with her since I can't take my eyes off her, but then I was the mean one when I denied that Camren was real and blamed her for being illusional. Camila was always the sweet little girl that joked about Camren and when everything was ruined she stopped taking place.

Sometimes I wanted to scream that the little girl they worshipped so much was the one that forced me to deny Camren publicly. After the revelation of my lie, she specifically told me that it disgusted her name being next to mine and if I had a slight of morality, I should go and deny it was true.

And I did it.

Even if it hurt me.

Because our fans were right.

I took a seat, trying to clear my thoughts. I was right in the middle. Next to me was Dinah and next to her Camila, while on my left Normani and Ally sat. Next to us, there was a microphone and a bottle of water.

We waited for the questions to start. Normani whispered with Ally, while Dinah chewed demonstratively her chewing gum and Camila was on her phone. I knew she was checking her Tumblr. For a moment I thought to go and check what she posted.

'Jesus Christ since when I do such things?'

"Welcome, Fifth Harmony!" The first reporter's voice full of excitement sounded and drew our attention. "I guess you're aware of the fuss your unexpected concert has made. Camila Cabello, right now your new single is number one on the charts. Right above Lauren's." The reference to my name made my legs weak. Camila's face didn't change, he had her full attention, but I noticed how her fingers tapped nervously the glass of water circled by her hands. "Would you accept a duet with Lauren, to release a single together?"

'What the fuck why are they asking her about me? They were supposed to ask about Fifth Harmony.'

Camila took off her glasses and I knew his question made her uncomfortable. She forced a smile trying to hide it, however.

"Thank you for your kind words. We're looking forward to welcoming Harmonizers once again. It's been our honour that they remained loyal after entirely two years." She responded to the journalist's compliments in the beginning. "Lauren is an amazing artist." Her gaze on me made me uneasy. "That I knew since the first time I listened to her singing in the X-Factor." She looked at the reporter. "She doesn't just sing, but performs and that rasp... Her voice is excellent. I'd be glad to be given the chance to... Collaborate in the future." I knew she was lying.

"Thank you very much." The reporter answered, but didn't end it there. "Harmonizers would die for a duet of you two."

We all chuckled, but I with more difficulty. I used to be very good at lying. 'What the fuck is happening to me.'

"Dinah Jane, how are you?" The journalist addressed her right after. His gaze switched from his paper to Dinah. "We'd like your opinion about the split of Fifth Harmony. Lauren as Camila has claimed that it was a common decision." I felt Dinah's eyes on me. 'Yes, what should I say? That Camila one day decided to leave just because she wanted to?' "Was it actually a common decision or there was another reason that you parted?"

Dinah never was good at answering. I could see the awkwardness on her face. She preferred to talk less during the interviews since most of the time she was bored. For a moment she looked at Camila.