Chapter 3: Emergency x Backstory

(I do not own any of these characters or anime)

(This is a fanfiction so expect that not everything that happened in original anime kimetsu no yaiba/demon slayer happened in this story)

Chapter 3: Emergency x Backstory
---------------------------------------
Previously
And now training starts.
Now
Naruto's POV
-Major Timeskip-

Two years have passed and on that two years we trained and trained and trained our training sure is hell but we're used to it so yeah we trained with the hashiras until we get stronger. While training we were also fulfilling our duty as hashira by missions and all I can say is we are really strong. Sasuke and I also decided a secret training which we will practice our true power with our newly acquired power. And while our secret training I unlocked two of my mother's power the chakra chains and the flying hair when she is really mad.

I also started talking to some kakushi and demon slayer but they always stutter or faint infront of me. Hinata always do that when we were a kid and even on our teenage days. So just why?

We are on our way to oyakata sama's house new mission I guess.

When we arrived sanemi is already there as well as shinobu-san.

"Oyakata-sama" we bowed "Kanae's crow arrived just awhile ago and she is having trouble fighting uppermoon 2 at ****" (A/N I dont know where douma fought kanae) My eyes widened uppermoon 2? What the hell!  "Why didn't she called for help from the start when she was about to fight!?" Shinobu-san suddenly exclaimed "R-right Oyakata-sama I dont understand! She-she knows she will be having trouble if she face uppermoon 2 alone! t-then why? Sh-she could" Tears started streaming down my face imagining every possibilities that could happen and none of them are good.

I dont want to lose kanae-san she's like an older sister to me I cant lose her. I glanced at Shinobu-san who is holding back her tears I know what she is imagining she also fought uppermoon 2 she knows how strong he is. Despite Kanae-san being the second strongest I-I think she wont be able to defeat that woman-eating-demon. If she is able to defeat that demon she will have a critical injuries for sure.

"I'm leaving I know nee-san is strong but" Shinobu sighed "W-wait shinobu-san-" before I could finish my sentence she already disappeared. I want to follow her I want to but my legs wont move. My mind wont stop thinking Kanae-san's condition when we arrive.

"Naru" sasuke put a reassuring hand on my shoulders I glanced at him and he just smile a small smile. "Kanae is strong dont think any negative toughts about it she trained and trained to become stronger right? For sure she will defeat that demon" He said. " Thank
you...Sasuke" I smiled.

"Lets go" Sanemi said and we just nodded and goes where Kanae-san is. Kanae-san please be safe just be alive Kanao and Shinobu-san still need you ya'know? I also need you.

I remembered that time where Shinobu-san and Kanae-san told me about Kanao where I just met that time and they told me about them too.

Flashback

Its been one week since we started our training and right now I am exploring the  butterfly mansion when I bumped into a cute little girl her hair is tied into a side ponytail a white and pink butterfly clip and he is also wearing pink kimono.(A/N: is it really kimono?)

"Hi there what is your name?" I asked she look a bit hesitant and uncomfortable. She suddenly got a coin and flip it and catched it with her little hands when she uncovered the coin its shows heads.

"T-tsuyuri Kanao" She softly said KAWAII. Her voice is soft and cute. "Kanao huh nice to meet you. I'm Uzumaki Naruko but just call me Naru or Naru-nee-san if you like" I said giving her my infamous grin.

I observed her emotions from being hesitant and uncomfortable to being comfortable I internally sighed great.

"Kanao eat your food and rest for awhile then we'll continue your traing" Kanae-san suddenly popped in which made me jump a little I was too focused on Kanao that I didn't sensed her at all.

I followed Kanae-san to the back of the butterfly mansion which is where the training ground is. Shinobu-san is already there cleaning her sword.

"Tsuyuri is not your surname at all but Kanao is close to your name Kanae-san, so? Is she your sister?"  I ask looking at  Kanae-san. She giggled "Actually we adopted her" Kanae-san said looking up like remembering some memories.

"When I talked to her she seems hesitant and uncomfortable when I asked for her name she flipped a coin and told me her name, it seems that she is having trouble deciding for herself." I stated. "You're really observant aren't you?" She said.

"You know when we met her at some bridge she was tied up and the rope is held by a bald mister she is so thin. And so when i tried talking to her the mister holding her said that we need to pay him if we want to to talk to her. Shinobu is upset that she throwed a bunch of money on the mister's face and grabbed the rope." She smiled "When we arrived here we took good care of her take her a bath, fed her, dressed her, trained her." She look at me then looked up reliving some memories. "About the coin, you're right about that. After dressing Kanao, Shinobu comes to me complaining about how Kanao cant decide on her own without an order. So I gave her my coin which I use whenever I'm having trouble at making decisions."

"I see you really are a good person Kanae-san" I said smiling. "So can you tell me your backstory? please I am really really curiousss" I asked them doing the puppy eyes.

Kanae-san chuckled "Sure so where do I start?" Kanae-san looked up and sighed "We have a peaceful life our parents are experts at medicine. Shinobu is a really serious person she doesn't smile at all." I laughed at that "Nee-san" Shinobu-san complained. "But when we came home one night from getting herbs we saw them dead and and a....demon eating them." Kanae-san's voice broke. "Y-you dont have to continue if you dont want to I'm sorry" I shouldn't have asked them about it. Ofcourse they have a bad backstory.

"N-no its okay, I think opening up will atleast get the weight off my heart" I nodded "S-so a demon slayer suddenly appeared and slaughtered the demon. We then asked the demon slayer everything and luckily the demon slayer is kind enough to explain to us everything so we trained we found a master who can be able to teach us everything. I slaughtered every demon I found and so I became a hashira (A/N:Idk how Kanae became a hashira so yeah) Then I requested to oyakata-sama to build an hospital that I managed and I will past it to Shinobu. And so I also trained Shinobu altough she prefers making her own breathing form and she made the insect breathing she trained and trained became a demon slayer ranked up until she is already a hashira."

I nodded my head "Wait so if shinobu-san is always serious why is she always smiling like you?" I asked curious. "That is just shinobu's hobby sometimes she imitates me" Kanae-san said chuckling.

"Nee-san!" Shinobu-san said embarassed.

End flashback

I smiled a bit remembering that, as we fasten our pace. Kanae-san please I 'm begging you please be safe.