Ibrahims eyes flashed with fury , she had hurt his self respect, and pride. She wanted to apologise but before she could say anything Ibrahim spoke

"I always knew you were spoilt and immature but I never thought you could be incredibly selfish aswell" he said his tone cold .

He had never been cold to her before .

His words felt like a slap , he was making her out to be this ugly thing when all she wanted to do was start a family with him.

"Oh wow , selfish thats rich coming from you Ibrahim"

Hurt flashed his eyes .

Good .

He had hurt her aswell.

This time instead of saying anything he stormed out of the room.

She wanted to have a family like a normal couple .

She didn't know what to say to convince him to think about having a child .

He had had these past months to come to terms with this and he refused to listen to her . She wanted to hold her ground on this one .

This whole argument had escalated very quickly, and now the hurt was denser than the argument itself.

He had called her selfish , when she had only given in their relationship.

So had he , but she was not the first one to throw these harsh words .

It showed how he truly saw her.

And it hurt.

So she continued to pack.

She called her Fahad bhai,
"Hello? Neelum?" Her brother answered on the third ring ,

"Bhai ? Aap mujhe pick karsaktay hai?" She asked ,

"Acha wait karo , I'll be there in 15 minutes ." That was the reason she had called Fahad bhai, he would never ask too many questions.

She finished her packing by the time her brother called , Ibrahim had not yet returned , she was done waiting for him and she headed out .

_________________________

Fahad bhai didn't say anything through out the car ride , once he parked the car outside their parents home he turned to her ,
"Neelum , I know tumhari aur Ibrahim ki koi larai hui hai," he started ,
And she didn't respond ,
"Par hardafa ghar chor kar aana is not a good idea" he told her gently.

Neelum turned to him,
"Phir aap mujhe pick karne kyun aaye thay?" She asked , and he smiled ,
"I know you would only call me if something was truly wrong , thats why, but Neelum kabhi kabhi eik jagga reh kar understandjng pe aana is the smarter idea ," he told her .

"Bhai , -" she started and he shook his head,
"I trust you enough to know k koi wajha hogi , and meinwapas aa kar tum se tasali se baat karun ga theek hai." He told her , and she nodded as she headed out.

__________________________

Neelum hugged her parents , both had sensed something was amiss .

"Neelum bachay , aisay achanak aagayi ho aap?" Her mother started , and Neelum suddenly felt overwhelmed

"Mujhe nahi pata tha k mujhe bhi aap ko inform kar k aana hai Ammi" she said hurt .

Her mother looked at her with concern ,

"Neelum sab theek hai ? Ibrahim k saath koi baat hui hai?" She asked , and Neelum wiped away her tears .

"Ammi I don't feel like talking about right now , " she said as she placed her head in her mothers lap .

"Ok jaan , par we will discuss this eventually." Her mother said, Neelum nodded as she closed her eyes , missing the concerned glances exchanged by her  parents .

____________________________________________________

Sis is on a roll.

Lots of drama to go guys 😂

Comment
Like
Share
❤️❤️