Epilogue

Everyone that lived, or currently lives in the magical realms of Erraden, knows its hostile, yet majestic nature.

From far away to the darker monstrous Realm of Shadows, also known as Braumenn, home to the most brutal, savage, and hostile creatures anyone could imagine, to the enchanting lands of Aspira, the complete opposite of Braumenn, which is filled with light, peace and all that needs for joy, earning its name, the Blazing Realm. These planes are divided, but used to be united.

Iverden, Realm of the Arcane

Aspira, Realm of The Spirits

Braumenn, Realm of the Shadows

Freskiria, Realm of the Fae

Siynaeria, Realm of the Sirens,

and Feiram, The Lost Realm of the Dragons.

These are what make up the Planes of Erradan, also known to be, Covert Earth. A myth, a song to be sung, a legend, and a fairytale to earthly humans.

But what makes these planes divided? What is the difference between Eraddan and Earth? Well, Dear Reader, the answer to your question will be in this book, or even perhaps questions, since I shall have only one answer to the question, and it leads to our band of heroes.

Paige Archland, Scarlett DeAffron, Blair and Lily Leroux, Xara Vann, Lois Baker, Kinsley Harpe, Athena Mayne, and many, many more.

These bold and charming girls, embody Old Erradan.

Courageous, Witty, Hilarious, Strong, Stubborn, Loyal, Brave, Ardent, and most of all,

United. They are the reason that till this very day, Erradan stands tall, as an empire, connected and one. They are the reason as to why the Banished are now gone. They are Erradan. And that is what you are here to learn about. To gain the knowledge that you seek, and to learn, what happened on the faithful night of December 13th, 1999, or maybe even perhaps the dashing love stories or Paige Archland and Draeven Asteron, or perhaps Hayden Tierre and Kinsley Harpe? And that knowledge you may acquire, by just a simple turn of a page. So, what are you waiting for? May the journey begin....