SEVEN~ FALL MIXER

Hangovers suck, i have experienced many in my life none being too fun, some have been a lot worse than others. However since being in America i haven't had any opportunity's to drink so i'm not feeling too great.

Topping it off, i have my first Bella's rehearsal today which has been planned perfectly by Aubrey. So i crawl out of bed shielding my eyes from the previously opened curtains from when Kay got up hours ago for her morning Jog.

I get ready with a thin layer of makeup to shield how i'm actually feeling and throw on some leggings a red tank and a pair of my favourite trainers. I grab my bag and slip out the door in need of a coffee. i stop off at the local one to get an iced latte before making my way over in hopes of not being late.

When i say i was late i mean by a slight millisecond and that apparently leads for your name to be tallied on the board displayed next to an in depth route of winning.

I roll my eyes but don't comment on it as i'm too tired right now to form a normal sentence. We all take our seats to hear what we have to look forward to today.

"As you can see, Kori is not here. Last night, she was Treble-boned. She's been dis-invited from the Bellas." Aubrey picks up her chair and moves it away to further prove her point. that's when Beca voices my thoughts i have bottled up.

"that oath was serious?"
"Dixie Chicks-serious. You can fool around with anyone you want, just not a Treble."
i can't help but lightly scoff at her ridiculous rule, we are all bloody adults not children. we can date who we want.

"that's not going to be easy, he's a hunter"
Stacy gestures to herself catching everyone off guard

and i can't help but comment on it "you call it a dude?" i'm in semi amazement as i have never heard anyone blaintedly say anything like that but she sits and nods very proud of herself.

"Stacie, the Trebles don't respect
us. They treat us like we're one big joke. And if we let them penetrate us, we're giving them our power"
"Not a good enough reason to use the word penetrate." i hear amy cough under her breath, she's not wrong so i slightly smirk at it.

"so has anybody else got anything else to confess"
Aubrey looks around but she makes it obvious she means a certain somebody or 2 people , she focuses on Mary at the end but keeps glancing towards me as if i've done some crime. i haven't even touched a treble she can calm down.

Mary breaks under the pressure of eyes beading into her head i feel bad for the situation she has been put in, in front of us.
"it was an accident..i"
"turn in your scarf and go"
She is left no time to talk her way out of it and hands the scarf previously tied to her bag back to Aubrey.

I can't help but stare in disgust as she is dragging this out to throughly embarrass the girl. She was drunk that shouldn't be classed as her fault.

Aubrey motions with her hand for her to stand and walk out telling her to take her chair to which she does.

Amy coughs "slut" further upsetting the girl as she drags her chair across the floor creating a high pitched scraping noise, displeasing to the ear. As she hits a bump she leaves and runs out practically sobbing.

"was that necessary? what even is your problem with the trebles anyways, it's like you have some kind of personal war with them." I can't help but add, as that was cruel and if that's how she thinks things should be done she should probably re think them.

"This is a war, Abbi. It's my job to make sure my soldiers are prepped at go time with three kick ass songs sung and choreographed to perfection. We only have four months til regionals so if you have a problem with how I run the Bell--ah!"