💜1

"Will ever I will be happy,did god written in my fate is just to be sad,Is my existence is really that bad,will I get love ever."

A girl in twenties was sitting near a Lake on a wheel chair.

She is talking to someone and that someone is the god ....

Not really talking but complaining about her misfortune.

The girl was so gorgeous and there was a tattoo near her collar bone.

Which was on full view because of the off shoulder top she was wearing.

That tattoo was so attractive.....

Girl,

Bappa,kya sare dard mere liye hi bane hai,kyu me aap ki favourite nahi hu ha?.

Her complaining got disturbed by a girl voice.

Girl,
Ms.pallavi don't you think you are so useless,what with this complaining ha?'Even god didn't want to help you'.
you are such a bad luck you know.

Pallavi,
Mansi,why always you forget I'm bigger from you ,In age and category ha?.

Mansi,
Oh I see ,this you handicap got a mouth to answer me back.
And what with that "age and category " my foot.
Just one chance and you will be out of the house.

Pallavi didn't answer her this time,she was well aware about her screaming behind her.

Pallavi was from reputed family, Sawant's was one of the famous in business world.

She was just five when she and her mother got in a accident,the impact was so powerful that her mother died on the spot and pallavi who survived in that accident lost her ability to walk.

Because Mr.Sawant wanted to save his reputation,he spend good amount of money for pallavi survival.

Her mom was cheated by her father,when she was 4 she always see them fighting but because of her being small she didn't understand the reason behind the fight.

The reason was her dad was having an affair and even was having two years old daughter.

There fight start getting wild her father even rised his hand on her mom.

So her mom finally decided to divorce him and took her daughter with her.

But while going back she took a cab and the cab get in accident with a truck resulting in pallavi to throwned out of the cab by her mother to save her life but she still get get hurt by bick which went from her leg,she begins small and her bones were not strong to bear the impact,so she was declared by doctor that she can't walk.

But her life was changed after that,her father told in media that her wife was cheating on him and they have a fight and she in anger left the house and this all accident happened.

And just after 3 month to that accident he got married to that women and bring a step sister for her.

They hated pallavi to core,still because there were shares on her name ,which was definitely bigger amount than Mansi's share.

They always show to world and her father that they love pallavi like there own daughter and sister but behind her always wanted her to be removed from the house and than they can even took her share.

As pallavi grown up and started going to college people were always making fun of her situation and even bullied her.

Pallavi was always soft hearted, small small things also even hurt her.
But her mind was strong,she always know to control her emotions and never show that she is weak.

After going threw so much in her life,she was still having a hope that some days her life will change.

She didn't have any friend leaving one Amruta but still she can't share her every problem with her.

That lake was behind her house , actually her mom was beach lover so she choose that place for making there house.

Pallavi always come there and share her every problem with her "Bappa".

As time went her step sister and step mother started showing there true colours to her.

She did know that they were just showing off there Love for her.

She really hate her father and wanted to leave that house but her father for his so called reputation cage her .

And Sulochana (her step mother)and Mansi were doing everything to make her down in his eyes so she will be out from there life.

She was painting lover from her paintings she some how show her emotions,her half of the room is filled with painting made by her.

It was one of the ways to make her mind at peace.

To express her every emotion which she always feel but don't want to people around her know about that.

She was goddess of beauty still because of her being disabled her father was unable to find groom for her.

There were people at age of 45 and 50 who want to marry her for them to make her fullfill there desire but her dad reputation came in between.

Anyways she was still Sawant,so for him she was a burden.

How was this?

I hate the people with such a low mentally 😡.

So what you think has god really didn't made someone who will be able to understand her,love her?.

What her density hold for her let see...

Hope you like it if yes than vote and comment 😘🍉.

Stay safe and happy and healthy.

Meet you with next update soon till than bye 😇💜🍉.