𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐛𝐨𝐲'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤! 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐟𝐟

A car stopped infront of the University..A six feet tall man came outside of it... wearing a black shirt and formal pant..hands in pocket..he poking his tongue in left cheek he looked in front and starts walking inside of the University.. seeing him girls starts screaming shouting his name " Kim taehyung" the heartthrob of the University and the badboy..

His charms makes everyone his fan and his deadly stare can make anyone scared to death.. he was walking inside in the hall to meet his friends while girls are screaming to their lungs going crazy...he walks to his friends without giving any attention to them coz it's their daily routine...

???:- hii! Bro!

*One of his friend said and
gave him a side hug while another was checking out girls*

???:- hey! Why don't you come to my house today Hmm!? you know we will understand the chemistry their too!

* He said and wink at her the girl infront of him blushed and hit his shoulder and said..."jimin you are too pervert... I'm going bye!"

Taehyung:- don't you have another works??

Jimin:- ahh! C'mon don't start now! Jungkook! Say something!?

*Jimin said to the jungkook and jungkook looks at taehyung*

Jungkook:- yeah! Hyung let him like this ! Btw did you talked to her!

Taehyung:- no! *He said coldly and jungkook sigh before saying knowing he's angry*

Jungkook:- i talked to saloni! She was saying they are coming soon!

* Hearing this taehyung's heart beaten fast he didn't expect this without showing any emotion he went out from there putting his hand on his chest and mumble under his breath "gosh!! You! Still Beats so fast hearing her"....

*After that everyone went to their classes*

Here taehyung and his trio was sitting in back of the class getting bore...taehyung puts his head down on the bench getting bored suddenly door burst open everyone looks at th person who opened it! And got shocked no one excepted this... A girl with 5'5 height and long black hair with brown eyes.. wearing a crop top with jacket and mid thighs skirt..wearing high boots..

Professor:- miss you can-

* Professor speaks looking at her face but can't coz her face was on another side..when she turned towards him he stopped and wide his eyes and then sighs and said " you back" the girl infront of him raise her one brow and smirks while some students confused and some are sweating.. why? Coz the "badgirl is back"

Professor:- students she's "min y/n" new student in the class some of you know her coz. She was here 2 years ago!

Meanwhile with Taehyung didn't care about anyone what's going on! He was in his own world but when he hears the name " min y/n" his heads up and look straight! He saw her after 2 years his hearts starts beating fast seeing her infront of him again...

[Meanwhile with y/n]

You entered in the class and sees the reaction makes you smirk but your eyes were searching for that hazel one's....which makes you drown into them they are like a ocean to you.. soon they meets with yours...you heart skip a beat you both didn't blink and just stare like that.. then the professor speaks making you both look at him..

Professor:- I know you will never listen to me so you can sit with whoever you want!

Y/n:- i didn't know you will get this much smarter after me!