𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 🎸

Start from the beginning

"What are you going to do?" Lexi asked as she guides Rae to her suitcase taking out an electric guitar. "What I do best, Lexi. Singing." Rae said with a smile moving the strings.

She gasps as the lights went out and both girls look confused as New York lights and electricity go out making Rae frown.

"No! This isn't happening." Rae said as the speakers that Lexi was going to put for her stopped working making her unable to play loudly.

"The only light we need is the magical brightness of the great comet." Seth's mother said and looks at the comet. "Let us resume." Rae frowns seeing Seth and Cleo hold hands making her think of something but gets confused when she felt something vibrate in her dress pocket and gasps as her keychain crystal pulse in her hand.

"What?" Rae said confused and Lexi saw this. "No way, you have a piece of the comet as a keychain? How did you get it?" She asked and Rae shakes her head.

"I didn't know I had a real piece of the comet, I just thought it was a regular keychain from the streets!" Rae said and that's when she stops.

'If the crystal could give and take away something could it help me with making a big scene.' Rae thought and looks at Lexi with a smile. "It was great seeing you again, Lexi." Rae said and hugs her.

"Maybe when this is all over we should hang out, for old times sake." Rae said and Lexi nods.

"Dear guest-." Before Seth's mother could continue Rae cuts her off. "Stop!!!" Rae shouts making everyone gasp except for Cleo who smiles seeing a familiar face.

"What's the meaning of this?! Servants get her out of here." Seth's mother said pointing to Rae. "No one interrupts me twice." She said and Rae saw the mummy servants walk towards her.

Rae looks down at the small piece of the comet with a frown. "Please let it work." She whispers and looks at them with a smirk putting the crystal on her right hand where she was about to play the guitar.

"I told my boyfriend that I wouldn't do anything wicked." Rae said and her body glowed pink along with the small crystal, her body pulsing and a throwing the mummy guards away from her. As she does this wishing for the crystal to give her the power to sing loudly and the guitar to work again, with crystal clear speakers appear beside her.

The guest and Cleo look at her wide eyed in surprise backing away from it.

"But sometimes you just gotta let your bad side out!" Rae shouts and bringing down her hand to play the guitar turning into a version of the crystal and the loud music pushed some of the guests but they still cheer for the music while Neferaoh glares at Rae's back seeing everything go into ruins but walks towards her holding the necklace. As he was about to put the necklace on her he screams when a body drops on top of him punching him right in the face.

"Hands off my woman!" Clawdius said with a growl and Rae turns around surprised but hugs him. "That felt good." He said looking down at Neferaoh who's nose was bleeding from the punch and he kissed Rae's head.

"How did you do that?" Clawdius asked referring to the speakers and glowing body. "With this." Rae said showing him the comet keychain.

"Turns out it's a real part of the comet." Rae said stepping on the necklace that Neferaoh was going to put on her just in case. She watched the speakers disappear and her glowing body stop.

Clawdius and Rae clap seeing Catty noir and Seth sing smiling at each other. "Yeah! That's how you do it!" Clawdius said whistling and Rae cheers.