the truth.....

After having some food and watching the fireworks peacefully they went back to their house and there suddenly jk asked...
Jk:who was the girl at the park..whom you got so angry with??
(the others had already went to sleep o it was just jk and yn in the room)
Yn: *sighs* so let me tell you she is my......ex, we were basically the highschool sweet hearts and we were the power couples but....one day while walking down the corridor with my friends i saw two people kissing when I went closer to them i noticed that girl was actually my gf.......tzuyu....I was extremly heart broken at that moment i even got so epressed that i had to leave that place and shifted here and decided to move on..

yn's pov
I'm sorry for telling you the half truth jk but i'll soon open up to you when the right time comes......

jk's pov
something in me tells me that this is'nt exactly what happened.....but maybe you'll say the whoe thing to me later.....i'll be patiently wait for that time to come...

yn:um i think we should go to sleep now ay?......*trying to burry that topic for now*
jk:yeahh...yess lets go to sleep it's already pretty late...*a lil akward*

Time skip to the morning
yn's pov
damn its still the weekend right//so ig i can wear something more comfy and then go down stairs...

ok yeah this looks good now let me go down stairs and ask them if they want to go to the coffee shop for breakfast with me-(just when he was going to finish his sentence he heard weid voices*think straight*

(just when he was going to finish his sentence he heard weid voices*think straight*

"downstairs"
in yeop:once upon a time , man . i heard that I was ugly......
iu:came from a bitch who nigg* wanna fck on me......
in yeop: i say my face bomb,ass tight.......
iu:Racks stack up shacq hieght
in yeop: jewlery on me , flashlight....
yn:what-
jk:the-
rest of the bts and bp: fck.....
(after in yeop and iu finish their imaginary show while dancing like a monkey they turned just to see shocke....well honestly traumatized faces of yn,sua and bts)
iu and in yeop:um.i...hehe-
(they get so emabaressed tht they were barely being able to form a proper sentence)
yn:well if your concert is finished shall we go out to the cafe for some breakfast?*trying to control hs laugh but fails badly*
in yeop : oh-oh y-yeah...*embarassed asf*
bts,bp,sua and yn:so less goooo*chuckling*
(in the cafe)
waiteress:what would you like to oder sir(you)*flirty tone*
yn:*cringes in his mind but acts cool* um i would like to order...blah blah blah....
IN yeop: *gets a lil jelous*did you take your order !?
waiter: um yes sir*annoyed*
the waiter in yeop:good to know...so just go what are you waiting for ??
(the waiter leaves from their )
yn:*chuckles* jelous much....
in yeop:JELOUS!?WHO!?ME!?HUFF NEVERR*tries to act cool*
others:*laughs their ass off seeing his reaction*
(the order arrives)

in yeop:JELOUS!?WHO!?ME!?HUFF NEVERR*tries to act cool*others:*laughs their ass off seeing his reaction*(the order arrives)

yn:shall we go somewhere after finishing our breakfast

yn:shall we go somewhere after finishing our breakfast...?
others:yesss
in yeop: I have an idea of where to go.....

T.B.C...hehehehe