Deuxmoi

AN: Wrote this like a month ago. It is something simple. As I said, I am working on something big for Mads and Charlie. It is my focus right now. But I wrote about them going to Mount Tremblant, not realizing that Charlie mentions wanting to take a future girlfriend there in an old article from Fall 2020 about how to get his attention. My brain, I swear. Enjoy.
————————-
Saw the two actors from that popular Netflix teen musical show at this new vegetarian restaurant. They seemed really cozy together. They were to themselves the whole time. Anon please.

Saw that hottie from Netflix, Charlie Gillespie, when I was on my morning run. He was with this black (?) girl. I couldn't see her face but they were taking a water break and he was really touchy with her.

The girl from the Netflix show Julie and the Phantoms just came into the same sports store as me. She is really short but looks almost radiant in person. I heard her ask the salesperson for a recommendation for her boyfriend.

Can't believe I saw Charlie Gillespie and Madison Reyes in Mont Tremblant. They walked by me. I was in shock! They were definitely holding hands. Charlie was whispering something to her cause she was giggling. This must be the winter getaway he mentioned a couple days ago in his IG story.

Saw Charlie Gillespie and Madison Reyes from JATP at the same ski resort as me. They were coming in from snowboarding. Charlie helped her take off her gear. He was kissing her all over her face afterwards. She was glowing. They are definitely more than friends.

Did you see that story from Deuxmoi? They posted fan sightings of Madison. And Charlie. Getting recognized by her is huge!

Madison has a BOYFRIEND!? Since when!?

No one knows if that sighting was of Madi or not.

But it doesn't make sense for it to be anybody else given the rest of the fan sightings.

So no one is going to talk about the fact Charlie was kissing Madi?

Update:
Spoke to the two people who said they saw Madison and Charlie at a ski resort. It is the same place which is a small resort town in Quebec of 3,000 people.

Update 2:
Post from the boyfriend of Charlie's sister.

Hitting the slopes with my girl and the in laws. 😜🤘🏻
Brody holding the phone and smiling. Meghan stands next to him with her tongue sticking out and holding up the love sign with her fingers. Charlie is doing the same next to her. Madison and Charlie have one hand around the other's waist while she is also doing the same sign as him and Meghan. They are all decked out in snow suits.