A Normal Day In The New Capital

Start from the beginning

(Note: You can imagine something like this, but without the unnecessary stuff and with the mentioned ones

(Note: You can imagine something like this, but without the unnecessary stuff and with the mentioned ones. I do not own the picture.)

During the meeting I did something I planned for years. I ditched paperwork on everyone depending on the subject. I also said to only give me the one that absolutely needed my attention. With that done, I don't need to do the paperwork related to military, development and research, with some exceptions. I also asked that the paperwork be delivered to my office, which is here, only once a week except if there is an urgent one or too much.

I can now enjoy life to the fullest.

{Why did master wait so long to do this?}

It is just your imagination

{You can't say that master.}

Why not?

{Because it is my line. *pout*}

I see, so I am supposed to let you use it when you want to get out of a situation, but I can't when I want to.

{Exactly.}

...

During that conversation I was walking towards the hallways. I am making my way outside the castle to visit the city, something I couldn't do because of the paperwork, but now that I have ditched... ahem, I mean generously gave the job to the others, I can.

The city is now separated into five districts, each district has their own sub-districts. The castle is in the main district and the fields are in the outland one, for example. I was actually walking toward the center of the city, where the labyrinth and the training grounds are, so there isn't much building except the labyrinth entrance, a guard tower and some shops for the adventurers.

Let's check out the newbies' training.

Chloe POV

I woke up in my room in the palace. I know Rimuru doesn't like it, but I do. It is such a peaceful place and there is much to do. However, today I received a request to train the new members of the army. The military corps are not used that much these times because they are peaceful ones and no one dares to attack Tempest which is good, but that doesn't mean the troops aren't training.

I left my room and made my way to the garden. Someone needs to take care of it and I asked for the task because I love the place. When I'm done taking care of the garden I left and headed to the training grounds where the apprentices are.

It's time to show them how to use a sword.

After a few hours of training them I saw Rimuru heading toward us, I believe he was just checking in. As I thought he stopped outside the terrain and just watched us. When I finished that session of training, I walked to him and greeted him.

(Note: I will make Chloe call Rimuru just Rimuru.)

"Hi Rimuru, how have you been?" I asked my teacher.