Younger was astonished after catching a glimpse of taehyung's cock.

"Daddy it's big" jungkook murmured.

He licked the tip of it while staring innocently at taehyung with his big doe eyes. Taehyung groaned clutching jungkooks hairs lightly. jungkook put his cock in his mouth.

Giving kitten licks and then putting his length in his mouth bobbing his head up and down .gagging here and there.

Well, you see half of the cock wasn't even in his mouth but the younger had tears in his eyes. his eyes were red. from time to time younger would roll his tongue and kiss his balls too.
While palming the shaft which isn't penetrating his mouth.

Taehyung wanted to throw his head back but he also wanted to see younger doing something so sinful but still looking so innocent so cute and hot at the same time.

Taehyung noticed younger is getting tired.

" Enough Bunn! Now let daddy reward his baby hmm" Taehyung said smiling innocently at the younger...

But his innocent smile turned into a dangerous smirk and he threw younger on the bed.
He kissed kook's fore He began teasing the younger's hole by rubbing his finger at his entrance.

"Daddy" jungkook whined.

"Put it in already" jungkook let out too much impatiently.

Taehyung made younger lay on his tummy and put a pillow under his tummy so he can see youngers asshole which is clenching on nothing.

"Baby, you sure you want this? I mean I can stop right here" taehyung asked worriedly kissing his nape.

Yeah, taehyung is a horny Tiger but he doesn't want to hurt his baby bunny.

"Daaadddyyyyy" kook whined wiggling his cute ass.

"If you didn't just do it already. I'll go and ask someone else to do it." Jungkook said unaware of the fact that -

"Ahhhhh" he cried out as taehyung slapped him hardly with double force from the other spanks.

"What did you just say hmm," Taehyung asked as he made the boy face him(AGAIN) he bit his neck harshly and then licked it. Younger moaned with a small "hmm"

"I'M ASKING YOU SOMETHING BUNN" he slapped his inner thigh.

Jungkook's breathing became heavy. Tae could see his body shifting to the overwhelming pleasure.

Taehyung added his fingers in kook's mouth."SUCK" he demanded with a glare.

After some minutes of sucking and licking, Taehyung pulled out his fingers from his younger mouth and added one finger to his hole burying it in him. As taehyung pushed his finger into him a deep moan escaped from his mouth.

He added another finger he stretched his fingers in him earning sinful moans from younger.

Jungkook's head tilted back into the pillow as his hips rose and fell against taehyung's hand.

Taehyung slowly pinched his nipple with his teeth, tugging on them gently.

"Please" jungkook mumbled again and again.

Taehyung put his third finger in him.
Pounding his fingers in and out of younger.

"Ahhhh Mo ahhh re" jungkook whined.

"I think you're ready enough to take it in" taehyung whispered in his ear with his deep ass voice.

"Ahmmmmm"jungkook moaned.

Taehyung pulled out his fingers which caused younger to whine. but his whines came to halt when tae slapped his hole with his dick.

He was about to put his dick in him but.....

" hyungieeeee wakey wakey" someone or I may say an excited bunny jumped on the horny tiger who is busy fucking a cute innocent bunny in his dreams for the first time(clown imnida)

I mean not for the first time it's his daily routine but it's the first time he knew how his bunny will really look under him.

------------------
Heya clowns attendance here!

What did you think?
😗our Lil bunny is too innocent for getting ahem...

How are you all?