"You and Bri?" Jhené asked.

"Yeah, they got her too."

"Damn."

"So then, a couple minutes later, you know who's there sitting in the chair in front of us?"

"Who?"

"Lani."

"What the fuck? How did she even get there?"

"My location stay on, and she knew she had do come find me."

"Well shit, continue." B said.

"Okay, so to my surprise, Lani's over here all tied up and shit while me and Bri were really only tied at the legs. We had tape on our mouths, but obviously were able to take it off. So then..."

"Wait, who was the person that took y'all?"

"It was two of them actually, the girl I already spoke about's name is D, and won't you just guess who the other one is?"

"Who?" B and Jai looked at each other then looked at me.

"It was Shayla."

"What the fuck?" I saw Jai getting visibly mad.

"Jai, wait, calm down, I ain't even explain what all happened."

"You know I hate that bitch."

"I know, I know. Imma continue on with this story though. So, I called her a bitch, and she slapped me, which I kind of expected, knowing her. Then I just kept tryna piss her off, Lani too. We had them bitches walking in circles tryna get us to be quiet, but it didn't work. So then, me and Bri see some pills on the floor and we look at each other."

"What happened?" Jhené asked.

"I'm bouta get to that right now. So I said something and they started pickin it all up. Then me and Bri attacked them, I don't know if I mentioned that they were armed, but they were. Shay had a gun and dropped it, but picked it up and pointed it at Lani's head."

"Fuck no."

"So I ran up to her and she pointed it at me. So then Lani punched her and she fell, dropping the gun. Lani picked it up and pointed it at her, but then she turned around and this bitch D was pointing a gun right in the middle of her head."

"Ah, hell nah. What happened next?"

"This why everyone keeps saying what they're saying," I took and deep breath and exhaled, "so, what I did was stab her..."

"STAB WHO?" Jai was getting scared of the suspense.

"D, cause ain't no way my baby goin out like that, not when I'm there."

"What happened next?"

"I basically acted like I was gonna kill Shay. Tryna scare her and shit. She said that she would leave me alone, and that I'll never have to see her again. She start crying then I told her not to try me again, cause I got niggas who really do this shit, right, and she wouldn't shut up, so I knocked her out and me, Lani, and Bri left. Now I don't know how everyone found out about it all of a sudden, but I didn't kill the girl."

"How you know she not dead?"

"If she was, I would've been locked up by now."

"True, true. Why didn't you tell us?"

"Cause I ain't want no one to look at me differently."

"Girl, I think I speak for the three of us when I say we see you the same way, just a badder bitch now." Jhené said.

"Thank God, cause the last people I would want judging me is y'all."

"Does Meg know?" B asked.

"Probably, Bri probably told her."