𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚢

____ 。゚☪ *

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

Wynonna Callahan Talks Boyfriend And Reveals Secrets !

"Hi, I'm Wynonna Callahan and this is Seventeen questions with me." She introduced.

@User1 Replying to @wynniepoo

Do you prefer coffee or tea ?

"I'm actually pretty much a tea girl. Although I do enjoy a good, ice coffee every once in a while." She said with a little chuckle, before looking at her phone to read the next question.

@User2 Replying to @wynniepoo

What is your favorite song ?

"I've been waiting for this question." She exclaimed, excitedly. "Lana Del Rey. Anything Lana Del Rey or Madison Beer, is my favorite." She smiled.

@User3 Replying to @wynniepoo

Would you ever consider doing more acting jobs?

"I'm not really able to say much. But I actually do have a project, that is on going." She explained.

After 13 more questions, they were finally on the last question. (A/N: Cause I'm lazy, lol.)

@User17 Replying to @wynniepoo

Do you have a boyfriend?

Wynonna decided to answer this with a simple "Yes, I do." She said as she smiled.

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

iMessage !

Bub 🤍 → Timothée

                        Wyn🌹 → Wynonna

                                 Wyn🌹 I miss you.
                                    You should come over.

Bub 🤍
Omw 😌

She couldn't help but smile and wait patiently. She sat on the sofa of New York City Penthouse, scrolling on her phone. When she heard the door bell ring. She immediately jumped up and ran to the door. As soon as she opened it, she wrapped her arms around his neck connecting their lips.

They'd only officially been together five months, yes. She felt as if there'd had spark between them.

The kiss had been slow, smooth, cherish able, if anything.

"Hi." She said finally coming up for air, gazing up at him with a smile.

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

After she welcomed him in. They cuddled up and watched a movie. After the movie was over, she connected their lips once more. And things started to get steamy....He started to trail down neck. She stopped him, he did. "wait." out of breath. Holding his head between her hands. "I have to get this off of my chest. Iv'e been wanting say this for a-"

He cut off her rambling with a kiss."What is it?"

"I love you."

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

The next night they had dinner on her patio.

@tchalamet just added to their story !

____ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* :♡・ 。゚☪ *.☽ .* ____

ENEWS: These two are now instagram official !

A/N: 8 votes and I'll update !