❀15❀

please be gentle i didn't edit this <3

❀❀❀

Pity, baby, just,

When I thought it was over,

And now you got me runnin', runnin',

Runnin' for cover.

I'm begging you for, a bit of

Sympathy,

If you use me again,

It'll be the end of me

❀❀❀

"Look at this one right here!" Phoebe runs around the pumpkin patch trying to find the biggest one

She picks out an oval shaped one. Using her tiny body to try and pick up a giant pumpkin.

"Is that the one you want, Bug?" Vi says. "I can help you put it in the wagon." She tries to help Phoebe but she turns her body away.

"No Momma, I show Harry first." She giggles.

Phoebe wobbles her way towards me.

"Harry! Did you find a pumpkin? Look at the one I found!" She bends down and pats the top of the pumpkin.

"Oh my goodness. It's almost as big as you!" I gasp. "I haven't picked out one yet, do you want to help me?" I ask her.

She nods her head and jumps up and down. She tries to lift the pumpkin into the wagon and when Genevieve tries to help, she turns her body away and hands the pumpkin to me.

"Momma, let's help my friend pick out a pumpkin, okay?"

"Sure thing, Phoebs." Vi laughs.

The three of us walk around the pumpkin patch, waiting for Phoebe to find the perfect one for me.

The rest of the family stays behind, catching up with each other and the other families that are here with their children.

With each one I pick up she either says it's too small or the stem isn't good enough.

It has to be a big one with a long stem, she keeps saying.

"Harry Styles?" I hear my name a few feet away.

I turn my head to see two teenage girls with a shy look on their faces.

From what it looks like, they must be sisters. 

"Hi." I give them a polite smile with a wave.

"We're so sorry to bother you on your time off, but we're just such big fans of yours and was wondering if we can get a picture?" The older one asks. "I mean of course, you can say no. It's a holiday after all." Her hand reaches up to her mouth nervously biting at her nails.