❀12❀

❀❀❀

And I'd give up forever to touch you

'Cause I know that you feel me somehow

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

And I don't want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment

And all I can breathe is your life

And sooner or later, it's over

I just don't wanna miss you tonight

❀❀❀

"Mr

"Mr. Harry! Look what I found!" I take my eyes off Genevieve who lays relaxing peacefully under the sun, twirling a flower in her hand and see Phoebe skipping her way towards me.

"Did you just call me Mr. Harry?"

"Mhm, yeah." She giggles.

"Well what did you find, Miss Phoebe?" I laugh.

Since the moment we got here, Phoebe has been in her own little world. Picking flowers, singing to all the tiny creatures and butterflies, and dancing around pretending she's in her own Disney Princess movie.

When I planned this for Genevieve, I already knew Phoebe would obviously be joining us. Honestly, I preferred it to be that way. If it was just us, I think that would put too much pressure on her. I also don't think I'd be able to control my nerves around her for that long.

She still makes my heart stop.

"I found this oh so beautiful flower!"

"Wow, that is so beautiful." She holds the big flower in front of my face for me to smell. "Oh, it smells so good too!"

"What kind?" She asks curiously.

"That's a sunflower." I smile and gently take it in my hands.

"I love sunflowers."

"You do?" I ask and she nods. "I love them too... look at all of this in the middle." I point to the center of the flower, holding it up in front of her. "That's the sunflower's seeds." I take two of my fingers and pluck a seed out of the center so she could see clearer. "They are what helps them grow so tall! You can even eat them, if you want to." I look over at Genevieve leaning on to her elbow watching our interaction with a genuine smile on her face.

"You can?" Phoebe's eyes go wide.

"Mhm. They're very good for you." I take my index finger and my thumb and pull one of the seeds out. "They're even better when you bake them. Here hold it."