Prologue

Asma was gazing out the window in the room she shared with her husband, or at least she should have. That thought bought her excruciating pain, like if hundreds of needles were prickling her skin. She had married Aron from the Hammdani family. Everyone has always claimed that your husband is your true family and your real home, but what happens if your husband didn't want to marry you?

The two most influential families in Pakistan were the Saeed and Hammdani families. Nearly all of the top projects, from government to private, were managed by Saeed Construction, controlled by the Saeed family. The Hammdani family owned all of the country's major power plants as well as the majority of its smaller ones. What more could the two powerful businesses and families do to increase their power than marry their children off to other rich and powerful families?

The elders of both families had agreed that
Asma, a businesswoman herself, should be engaged to Aron the Hammdani family, who would be the next in line to take over the company after his father. Their wedding was scheduled for September 5th. The most lavish venues were chosen; custom designer dresses were made; the food was prepared by one of the most famous chefs at the time, and the guest list included politicians, celebrities, and other influential people. However, as with everything else in life, not everything that shines is gold.

Aron had already fallen in love with Maria, to whom he had already promised a happy marriage. Aron would not give up on Maria no matter what. Maria was his childhood buddy, his first love interest, his high school sweetheart, and ultimately the woman he adored. The family reached a decision that they would eventually come to regret. They agreed to allow Aron to wed Maria as long as the marriage remained private. Although Aron only had one wife, Asma, he secretly had a second wife named Maria.

Amsa felt cheated and made no effort to hide it, Maria felt the same was but she understood that it was none of their fault. Aron felt guilty that he had cheated both the women of their happily ever after. He would remember Maria each time he saw Asma and walk away.

After a stressful day, Aron decided to go out for a drink or two. Had he not seen a woman with blue eyes that reminded him of Asma and Maria, he might have just done that, but then he remembered how and why it all began. As he continued to order drinks, he recalled Maria's giggle and smile the way she would irritate the skin the skin under her nails whenever she was anxious. He recalled seeing the stunning girl with blue eyes and straight brown hair for the first time at the park close to his home. he assumed he must have been dreaming because she was so stunning. that is until she spoke.

"Kiun dekh rehe ho meri tarf?"

"Tum itni khubsoorut nhi ho ke tumhari tarf dekhoun"

Aron said and walked in the other direction in an attempt to hide his blush. She actually looked at him. 10-year-old Aron was freaking out until he heard a quiet sob coming from behind him and turned to see the blue-eyed girl crying. He quickly ran over to her.

"Kia hua...meri baat ki wajah se ro rhi ho please maat ro tum to bohat khubsurat ho main to bas wase hi khe rha tha"

"Sach"

"Much"

A moment passed between the two until
Aron spoke

"Tum meri dost bano gi?"

"Pehle to ye Tum kia hota hai ap bolo ap"

Aron chuckled before asking again

"Acha to phir ap meri dost banian gi hum har roz is park main kehla karin gaye "

"Hooo larke larkian dost nhi hote"

Aron wrinkled his nose in confusion as Maria spoke while appearing utterly shocked.

"Kiun"

"Wo meri dost kheti hai ke larka larki to sirf mian biwi hote hain "

"Hmmm"

Aron started thinking of a solution to their current predicament and as if something clicked Aron said

"Acha to youn karte hain ke abhi ke liye hum dono dost bante hain phir gab hum bare hon gaye to hum mian biwi ban gayin gaye. deal?"

"Deal"

A moment passed before Aron asked

"Tumahara..., sorry ap ka name kia hai"

"Maria or ap ka"

"Aron"

When Maria grinned at him during his introduction, one of her teeth was missing, and akhil chuckled at the sight.

"Burbon the strongest one you have"

Aron Order remembered first meeting his love.
They had been inseparable following their initial meeting. Aron had begged his parents to enrol him in the same school as Maria, and the two of them later attended the same college and university. It was at this university that Aron proposed to Maria in the garden, reminding her of their first meeting and the deal they had made together. He promised to keep her happy and to be hers until the day he died. Maria cried a river all day and somehow managed a small yes, barely above a wisper. It was Aron's happiest day ever.
He had intended to bring his parents over as soon as his semester was through, but luck was not on his side as there were still six months till the end of the semester and just two weeks before he had intended to take his parents to Maria's house, they announced that they were planning on getting him engaged to Asma Saeed.

He first met Asma when his parents had dragged him to her house. She reminded him of Maria in a way. They both had the same eye color, blue , but that was about all the similarities between the two women. Asma was confident and outspoken, where Maria was shy and timid. Even their hair and eyes only shared the same color, where Maria's eyes were warm and inviting, like the clear sky on a beautiful day. Her eyes were almost ocean-like in their calmness and peace. Asmas' eyes ; they were striking and calculated somehow, like the ocean not calming but destructive, like one wave and the ocean would drown everything . Maria had long, beautiful hair that fell almost to her back. Aaron had said once in fifth grade that her hair was beautiful and she shouldn't cut it, and ever since that day, Maria had started growing her hair. Asma's hair fell just below her shoulders and she was beautiful but not like Maria. No one was like Maria

He had refused to marry asma but he had no choice both the families had forced all three of them into this relationship.

Six months had passed since their Marriage and Aron hadn't even given Asma a second glance, much less spoken to or touched her. Up until that night, he was with Maria and spent the majority of his days and nights with her.

He had gotten drunk in an effort to numb the pain brought on by his memories of the past and the reminder of all the promises he had made to Maria but had failed. He was so drunk that he couldn't even remember how he arrived home that evening, how he ended up in Asma's room rather than Maria's, or how he had mistaken Asma for Maria. All he could remember was waking up the following morning with a severe headache and an overwhelming sense of guilt and shame.

One month later,he had learned that Maria was pregnant and had made the decision to divorce asma but as soon as he had gotten home asma had fallen and the doctors had advised akhil to keep his amsa away from stressful circumstances because she was pregnant. Eight months later Two weeks earlier than his child with Maria, his child with Asma was born

Amsa genuinely thought that having this child would bring akhil and her closer together, and for four years it did. Maria tried her best to ignore the constant pang of hurt each time she saw asma and aron on some news channel or on the front page of her daily news paper.  Amsa however made no such efforts she hated aron and Maria with everything she had. Even her own child looked so much like Maria and aron that she hated the kid as much as she hated them. Everytime she would see her brown eyes she would be reminded of aron she had the same face as him and same mannerisms as Maria. Asma never raised the kid it was alway either Maria or the house maid who live in the servant's quarter maliha . By the time both of his children turned five, Aron had had enough of the ongoing drama, bickering, hiding his second wife, and failing to give his second child, his princess, his isa, the rights she was dsserved as his daughter. All of it was destroying him. After five years and six months of marriage, he ultimately made the decision to divorce Asma, leaving her on the day their child, Anusha, was born.

. 10th December .